[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

June 2006 Tank of the Month

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    PurpleAardvark - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thank you all. It has taken a lot of work to get my tank this far and I am glad everyone likes it. So with out going into a cheesy emie award speach. I would like to say thanks for making me feel welcome on this site and you guys are great. Dakar and Angel have put alot of time and money into this place and I am happy to see that everyone is here is nice and helpful unlike some other sites. This site is really a good representation of the better part of reefing. Thanks for everything.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

CR Member

Default tank of the month

congrats on winning the tank of the month ,pretty cool setup...

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

Congrats Don, now about that 6 pack !! J/k, the tank looks great man, keep up the good work.

dsfdbutterfly - Reefkeeper Registered User

Don, I was up in your area but the people I was with don't have internet. I could not give you a congrats on TOTM. Love the tank. Good job and nice to see the tank on the front page.

Angie
    When you make a mistake look for the lesson to be learned and try not to repeat it.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default You were in Wisconsin?

Hi Angie! Let me get this straight! You were in Wisconsin in Don's neck of the woods, which means you were in ours as well! I wish we would have known! We would have been happy to extend an invite to stop by! Well, if you ever get into this area again, let us know! Angel :angel2:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

dsfdbutterfly - Reefkeeper Registered User

Not to hijack Don's TOTM but I was in Wausau which in my understanding was about 2 hours away from you. If I had been closer I would have set up a meeting and took that lovely dog off your hands. My husband would have shot me for it but I would have given him a great home. He would have been the only male with four female dogs (all fixed). Anyway, the trip went quicker than I would have liked but if ever I am up there again I will let you know.

Angie

P.S. the husband is trying to drag me up there for a hunting trip in November but he don't realize I freeze too easily. Who know though, it was pretty there.
    When you make a mistake look for the lesson to be learned and try not to repeat it.

Well you can go hunting for coral while he goes and shoots something.LOL... You are always welcome to stop by if you are in the area Angie. I am sure that Angel would say the same. She has a nice horsie tank with some nice corals. I smell a TOTM award heading her way.

Question Come visit anytime!

Well Angie, I guess maybe we'll see you in November. Wouldn't that be great. Weatherby Bear will still be here, because I'm not being to quick about selling him. He is so beautiful and lovey! He just loves to play with squeaky toys!! It'd be great to meet you as well! Remember, when you're that close to us, take advantage of it. It sure would be a lot of fun.

This invitation is to any one of our members that happen to find themselves in WI. Remember, it's a great vacation town we live near...Wisconsin Dells! Everywhere you look there's another attraction that will entice you! Of course, if your a serial killer or just a wacko, PLEASE just forget we live here!
    Time for me to go now. Catch ya later! ....Angel :angel2:
    Owner/Administrator

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Hey angel just to let you most of the major serial killers were from WI, also second highest in the nation for wacko's too, next to Texas.:D

Well, I bet you didn't know that more bodies were found stashed in Adams County which is the county I live in. That's why don't socialize with the neighbors to much here! A lot of those bodies were stashed in this county because its so small and populated with more of the elderly folks than middle aged folks, so all the Serial Killer's just figured that this little hick town would be a great place to dump bodies and they'd never be found. Doesn't say much for our police force either. It's also another good reason why we had Gabrielle removed from the Adams Cty. school district. 3 of those little hoodlums (classmates) found it to be quite funny to expose & torture my daughter by putting on a nasty masturbation show for her while she was sitting in her seat reading a book, and then use her hair, face, and clothing as a place to clean their hands off on. We never got the respect from the police what actually happened to those boys, but that last 3 days of **** she went through, were her last 3 days there!! It's a warped town, and there's 3 example of the perverts that will live on unemployment and walk the streets of the town harassing others or worse.

So there you go Don, I just added to your joke! We live 13 miles from that town called Adams-Friendship, and if we could move from ther now, we would. There's 26 miles from the school Gabrielle goes to school (Mauston Highschool), and I have no problem driving her to the closest bus pick up and drop off for her to go to Mauston. Another good reason we live 13 miles away from that school distrist in our lovely boonies! One day we will be on the road to find just the right place that we decide to set down some reao strong roots.

Well, this got majorly OFF TOPIC!! Sorry all! I'm off to bed now!
    .............Angel
    Owner/Administrator

~*

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last