[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

June 2006 Tank of the Month

Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    PurpleAardvark - Reefkeeper CR Member

Wow, sorry to hear that. Those arn't wackoo's they are people who deserve a name far worse that I can't say and to be thrown in jail for the rest of their pitiful lives. The fist part is actually true, most of the major serial killers were born in WI. There are some nice towns out hear like Spring Green and Cross Plains. I do find how ever that alot of city folk around here are rude and just don't care about others. I feel sorry for Gabbie (sorry if I spelled that wrong) no women much less some one as nice as her desurves that. By wackoo's I thought you ment crazy people like the one who came into my old place of work and asked if we saved rain water for our tanks.
    As for the cops I think that if Cross Plains PD would transfur some of their BS up there we would be alot happier. A CP cop pulled me over for a rolling stop. I was stoped for 2 sec. They also wrote me a ticket for falure to reregister my plates even thought I had paid for them over the internet. I sware that one of them is stalking me because he pulls me over everytime he can. I think if I cut a loud fart in public he would write me a ticket for disturbing the peace.
    I have met some very nice people out here such as dakar, angel, my landlord ereefic and wife, but it is still not like Vt. It seems like there are alot more people looking out for themselves and that are two-faced.
    Sorry if my joke offend or upset you angel. It was just ment as a joke, not to bring up bad memories.
    On anthor note how is the new stuff doing? I would like to see pics. I would like to thank you and Dakar for all your help with the site. I don't have that much free time on my hands anymore and I really am thankful for the help that you have givin me.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

dsfdbutterfly - Reefkeeper Registered User

Um, I know that I won't be moving anytime soon to WI. I did think the place was beautiful and delt mostly with family (who are a little strange themselves). The area was green and had such nice homes that I don't see here. Don't get me wrong, I live in an area with large homes but the homes back East have a charm that I just find so appealing. Who knows though, maybe it's all the humidity and then the cold that sets the people off. I'll try to send some of this unbelieveably hot and DRY weather your direction how does that sound?

As far as everything that happened it is such a shame that no one was there for you. I'm thankful that I live in an area where the cops do their job and they also don't harase those that aren't doing anything wrong. I also appreciate that the type of behavior that was desplayed by those individuals would not be tolorated in my area. I hope that your daughter has found peace at her new school and that with time she will understand that not all people are evil.

Angie
    When you make a mistake look for the lesson to be learned and try not to repeat it.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Wink paranoia! hehehe

I wasn't offended at all by the conversation. I was actually just adding my thoughts about how much crime there is here and everywhere! Quit apologizing for everything you say Don! Gosh, people are going to think they have stuff to be afrraid of me for. I'm not some meanie! I was just adding to the conversation. What were we talking about on here in the first place? Oh it was about congratulatin you on TOTM! hahaha....now stop being so paranoid Donnie!!:smt018 ....Angel :angel2:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3