[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

New Features Thread Prefixes added!

Bookmark and Share
    dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Exclamation New Features Thread Prefixes added!

Thanks to AuntKaren for the idea and kicking me in the backside to get it implemented, even if it did take me a while....

In the HELP!! Forum new thread has the option of setting a thread 'prefix' (actually required), the thread started sets the thread with the prefix of HELP! from the pull down... after the issue is resolved the prefix can be changed to [Solved].

More forums in the Coral area... Soft Coral and Stoney Coral subforums have been established, our staff is in double overtime sorting out threads from the general coral forum into the respective sub forums where appropriate... Also a What's This? (ID) forum... again the prefix's available at the moment are [What's this?] and [Solved] when completed.

These are all searchable through the Advanced Search function to find threads by thier prefix.

This is our first run through, so if there are other areas that could benifit from these functions or want to suggest additional 'prefixes', tag them onto this thread.

As always your feedback possitive and negative would be appreciated, this is your home too, so lets make it as user-friendly as possible.

Thanks again for the suggestion, and a HUGE thanks to Graphixx and Jojo for undertaking sorting through all the threads!!

Dave & Angel
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

jojo22 - Reefkeeper Registered User

I think prefixes would help greatly in the sales forum!!!! like a for sale and sold prefix. It would make looking thru all the threads easier. *kick in the backside* hey if it worked for AuntKaren I thought maby it would work for me...LOL!
    Does water always taste like salt and poo????

greg97527 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

i second that one, great idea.

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Next on the to-do list....
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

and yes we are working double time on sorting through the forum. its kinda fun actually. I will take longer than expected on my end i know. I come across these old threads and instead of moving them I end up reading th em. But its slowly gettting there.
    fulltankshot 1 - New Features Thread Prefixes added!