[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

News From Angel! I Miss You All!

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thumbs up News From Angel! I Miss You All!

Hello to you and the rest of the gang at CR! Things have been very rough for me. I have been sick or in the hospital more than I have been well. I have so many medical issues related to the over prescribing of lethal combinations of medications by my doctor yet again. Now a lawsuit will be pending that may make national news. This doctor needs to go down. He is currently being reviewed by the board. Please let people know that I'm doing OK...some blood pressure issues that are very scary still need to be resolved. Then we'll be picking away at all the rest of the damage and long term effects this has had on my body that could arise in the future. So... that's where we are. Again, we have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, and I'm really looking forward to Christmas (God willing).. My goal is to make a difference in health care somehow, someday...that is if I have the strength. I miss CR, and I'm hoping that I can get back to the site more often. Dave has had his hands full trying to take care of me, work, and manage the site. I'm sure it's gone downhill which we apologize for greatly, but hope everyone will just hang in there for us. We believe in all of our members and miss everyone! We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a Happy New Year! I hope to talk with everyone before that time. God Bless You All!

Love,
    Angel :angel1:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

shovelhead91701 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Shawn

Glad to hear from you! Hope all turns out well! Man alive you have been sick as long as i have "known" you! I hope this issue will finally give you some relief. My prayers are still with you! Shawn
    The days are long and the work is difficult but every night I sleep as a man who has achieved his goals.

You're telling me! It's been 5 years now that I've been treated by this physician. You'd think I'd know better right? When a doctor takes control of your life and tells you that you need all the medications that he can fill you with, you eventually are not sure whether you're coming or going. Hopefully, this is OVER! No more medication for this lady no matter what any doctor says. They have trouble getting me to take an aspirin! The biggest problem now is finding a quality doctor that will help fix the physical damage from all this crap I've been through. Life is looking sweeter! Tomorrow, Dakar & I celebrate our 9th Anniversary! Thank you so much for your concern!
    Take Care! ....Angel :angel1:
    Owner/Administrator

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Nice to see your smiling face. Welcome back!!

carpenterwrasse - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    George

glad to see you up and about
    check this girl out she is a great singer

http://myspace.com/nicolejamesmusic

happy to see u ..

I'll be doing my level best to be here as much as I can. It will be spotty for a bit, but Dakar will also be trying to get on more often as well. He's had his hands full with me, work, and everything else that we have our feet into. What a guy hey! :D We just celebrated our 9th Anniversary on 11/21! We spent it shopping for Thanksgiving, and just plain replenishing the cupboards. hahaha :p It was a long day, but nice to be out of bed for a change. Thanks everyone for your concern! ....Angel :angel1:
    Owner/Administrator

~*

all right on your 9th Anniversary :D

Smile

Thanks Spookey! We are truly blessed for the 9 years we've been married, and the 10+ we have been together! ....Angel :angel1:
    Owner/Administrator

~*

Congratulations on your 9th anniversary.
    Marc

Visit Melev's Reef

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last