[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Please Reset Your Password

Bookmark and Share
    jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Default Please Reset Your Password

This morning around 10am, our servers were compromised. I was able to quickly repair the damaged files however, there is a chance that user information was compromised. User passwords are protected by encryption in the database and should be okay. However, as a precaution we are going to reset all user passwords. Please use a different password to protect your account.

I also recommend that if you use the same username and password on other websites that you change those passwords as well.

I apologize for this happening. We take security seriously and I will double my efforts to strengthen our security.
    Last edited by jimsflies; 11-04-2014 at 04:03 PM.