[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Show the BEST of CR to prospective Sponsors plz!

Bookmark and Share
    Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Show the BEST of CR to prospective Sponsors plz!

I've started to work on Sponsors for CR, and when they are invited to see the site, I want our best foot forward! Also, I'd love to see everyone pitching in like old times when it comes to answering questions. You all are so great with your answers, and your ways of presenting them, and frankly I miss all of your input! It was so great! It's kind of a bummer when only a few people answer anymore, and it makes us look like we don't care like we used to. I know that's not true, as we all have our share of other things we have to tend to as well. We need to get some of those awesome reef discussions going again over some of the simplest of questions asked. It was fun, and also proved to be so educational for the question asker! Another thing, if you are answering a question from information obtained on another area of the net, make sure you quote the source & give them credit and a link back to the page quoted from. It's always nice to ask the owner of the information permission before using it as well. Please don't forget how important it is to maintain this communication! So I'm HOUNDING again!

So.....POST!! ....or I'll have the Arcade closed!:typicalDIY'er:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

I'd like to bring this post back up to the top of the pile. Hopefully we can get this place back between 1-3 when you do a search for reef sites. I remember those days, and miss them. Let's get this place rockin' again, and Dave and I will do our best to honor any requests our members have! We're back! Thanks EVERYONE! ....Angel :angel1:
    Owner/Administrator

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Angel i well do my best to answering questions.. where i can

You just keep doing what you do here Spookey! You are a definite asset to Captive Reefing! :D Thank you! ....Angel :angel1:
    Owner/Administrator

~*