[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Tank Raffle results are in!!!!!

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Default Tank Raffle results are in!!!!!

Everyone grab your paypal receipts and check the last 4 digits of the transaction ID, they were all placed into the magic hat as they came in, and one was literally plucked from the pile.

Before we release the winning number, we want to again thank Bizarre Aquariums for sponsoring both the raffle prize and the tank for us to review! We are sure they will bring us many years of enjoyment, the quality is unsurpassed and the shear cool factor makes it all the better. Thank you for contributing the the delinquency of our reefers!!

Let he or she who has Ticket # 8359 step forward and claim your prize!

For those not winning, rest assured Bizarre Aquariums has plenty more of these and other neat tanks around, they are a great value, and would enjoy hearing from you. I'm sure in the near future we'll find some more cool prizes for contests, raffles, give-aways, and the like.

CR sends their congratulations to the holder of Ticket # 8359! We look forward to finding our who hold this ticket ourselves, please don't make me go through the receipts to hunt you down :D PM Angel to get shipping arrangements made.

The CR Staff.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

How does it work when we bought 5 for $20? I think I tossed that email when I was cleaning my inbox. I can't seem to find it.
    120G Reef and 40B reef at work, 120G tank dry and dirty in the garage.

First Name
    Dave

A stub with the the last 4 digits of each transaction ID were entered for the number of tickets purchased, so if you purchased 1 ticket, then 1 stub with your ID were entered, 5 for 5 etc....

Eric, I'll dig though all the emails and dig up yours, I don't ever seem to through anything away... but if you won we have to split the prize now for making me dig!
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

hahaha...and I thought I was the queen of throwing away everything out of all the folders in my e-mail!! lol
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Someone needs to tell me who won before we leave the house for the day!!!! I don't feel like going through all those tickets to find the winner, so HURRY please!!!
    Owner/Administrator

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

:hello1: I"M A WINNER!!

First Name
    Dave

Congrats!!!! Now start clearing a place to have Repto put this puppy up for you and show us the Shultzy magic

That's awesome!! I love it!! Repto has already been popping out ideas
    This tank's mine. :twisted:

Congratulations Shultzy on being the winner of the In Wall Aquarium!!
    Thank you to the other 3 members that bought tickets in hopes of winning the raffle. If we have another raffle in the future, I hope to see you all trying again to win whatever wonderful item we are fortunate enough to come across. Bizarre Aquariums has been most kind in offering us this tank in return for advertisement work. We took great pleasure in doing that work and passing along the gifted tank in our raffle to our members here at Captive Reefing! Have fun creating your new reef Chelsea! We can't wait to see what your creativity holds!
    Owner/Administrator

~*

BUGZME - Reefkeeper Registered User

Congratulations! Just what you and repto need.
    THANKS JEFF
    2-45 GALLON FRAG TANKS
    55 SHOW TANK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last