[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

HOT!! The Amazing CaptiveReefing Tank Raffle

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Default HOT!! The Amazing CaptiveReefing Tank Raffle

The Amazing CaptiveReefing Tank Raffle, #ed_op#br#ed_cl#The
    Grand Prize is being provided by our sponsor
    Bizarre
    Aquariums
    .#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Grand Prize; a 4 foot Wall Tank!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#4ft3 - HOT!!  The Amazing CaptiveReefing Tank Raffle#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Dimensions: 48" L x 6" W x 16" H #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Material: 3/8" clear acrylic #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Volume: 20 US gallons #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Lid Material: 1/8" black acrylic #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Removable side covers w/Feeding hole #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Splashguard #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Light - 20" Strip-light - 25 Watt fluorescent bulb included #ed_op#br#ed_cl#Instructions and fish guide #ed_op#br#ed_cl#(gravel
    and decorations pictured are not included, any additional items
    accompanying the above will be at the sole discretion of
    Bizarre Aquariums)#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Rules are simple;#ed_op#br#ed_cl#-Tickets are $5 each or buy 4 get 1 free (5 for $20) and can be purchased directly through PayPal (raffle@captivereefing.com)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#-the
    last 4 digits of the PayPal transaction ID will be your raffle ticket
    number (bonus tickets will be assigned a random number)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#-Drawing will be by numbers not names to ensure impartiality.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#-Entry deadline is midnight (CST) Friday May 31, 2005#ed_op#br#ed_cl#-Drawing
    will take place June 1st or 2nd, 2005 and announced shortly thereafter
    here on CR. (Any date changes resulting from unforeseen circumstances
    will be posted here.)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#-Grand prize will be shipped directly from
    Bizarre
    Aquariums
    . (Additional shipping costs to destinations
    outside of the continental US will be the winner's sole responsibility)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#-Non-PayPal
    entries can be purchased via US Postal Service or other means, contact
    Dakar or Reef_Angel via PM to make arrangements (a random ticket number
    will be created in this case).#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#You've probably seen this tank
    before on this
    thread,
    our review and example of an actual wall mounted installation, though
    not required to be mounted "in-wall" to enjoy by any means.
    #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Additionally, Bizarre Aquariums would appreciate any testimonial from the winner for future promotional use. So would CR #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#The fine print;#ed_op#br#ed_cl#CaptiveReefing is a not for profit group.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#All entry purchases are final and non-refundable.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#The outcome of the drawing and any prize(s) awarded is final.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#CaptiveReefing
    or Bizarre Aquariums (or any persons associated with either entity)
    will not be liable for any damages, injuries, or other effects
    resulting from the use or misuse of any prize(s) awarded.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Entry into the raffle is acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Any questions may be posted to this thread or directly to Dakar or Reef_Angel via PM.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#We look forward to announcing the lucky winner!
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

First Name
    Dave

^bump^
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

davejnz - Reefkeeper CR Member

That sounds like a great idea,hopefully alot of the members will participate so its worthwhile to the sponsor.I might just have to buy a couple tickets even though i have no room at the present for another tank.

Have you had tons of entries?? I just want to know what I am going to be up against. I gotta win in for Repto.

First Name
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Shultzybabe
    Have you had tons of entries?? I just want to know what I am going to be up against. I gotta win in for Repto.
    Now wouldn't answering that take all of the fun out of it? I can say this, originally we figured on killing it at 80 tickets, we've not reached that point yet.. That help? :twisted:

Default Fine

Guess I'll just have to buy lots then :tongue1:

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Pay day on Thursday. Time to buy me some raffle tickets. :-D

First Name
    Dave

Our sponsor (Bizzare Aquariums) for the prize sent along a few more pics that folks had sent in to them of their wall tanks... figured I'd share them with everyone here as well and maybe spark some creativity or something. hee hee

Still got some tickets left.....get'm while they're hot! :D

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Now... wouldn't one of those tanks make for an awesome zoanthid farm to help keep those seahorses feeling more at home???
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

First Name
    Dave

It'd sure look pretty... but.... zoanthids + seahorse fry = snacktime! hee hee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last