[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

TOTM for September - Update

Bookmark and Share
    Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default TOTM for September - Update

Since September 9th is Captive Reefing's 1st Anniversary, I had mentioned to some of our judges that It might be fun to try something new with Tank Of The Month. I thought it might create a new interest in our monthly competition, and open it up more to all the members of the board....meaning people with brand new tanks, and those of you out there that have gorgeous tanks but for some reason or another don't feel your tank is ready to be in the monthly contest. If my opinion counts for anything, I feel that everyone's tank is a winner, even if you are just beginning. We all know how difficult and rewarding our chosen hobby has turned out to be! It's fun, takes brain power, it's expensive, and it takes a long time to fill that big box of water full of wonder without starving your family or neglecting your bills. We all do what we have to do to get a special piece for our tank here and there.
    Anyway, maybe we could do something like a "Picture of the Month" sometime. I still think it would be fun to do this, but Dakar already started TOTM in the usual manner for this month, and there's some beautiful tanks submitted already!! It's to late for this month, but it might be something all of you want to try in the future.
    We're looking forward to seeing that page fill up with more entries! Don't forget, you can always nominate a tank that you think is deserving of the TOTM title. Just make sure that you post a picture of the nominated tank in the gallery so that the judges and the rest of the group know which tanks are being voted on!

**]JUDGES: Please accept my apologies for any confusion this may have caused to the judging panel, and anyone else who may have heard that there may be a change for this month. This also means that the judges that were on duty for TOTM still are needed. Please let either Dakar or me know so we know that you still are interested in your judging duties for the month.
    Thanks Everyone!!
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

davejnz - Reefkeeper CR Member

I think the picture idea is excellent.There are some great photographers on this site and it will only encourage more members to participate here at CR.

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Yep...
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Repto...a man of few words! :-D We'll have to get it planned, and all the details on how it will work and such. I've got lot's of ideas.
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Yep... LOL
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying