[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

We're Back! ....and we need YOU!!

Bookmark and Share
    Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default We're Back! ....and we need YOU!!

:woohoobig:Hello Everyone!

Dave and I are spending some quality time on CR to see how everything has been running. This is your time to tell us if you are seeing or experiencing any errors here. Our goal is to get this place back up to the quality standards that we had before my illnesses. I'm not out of the woods yet, but am feeling better to the point that I have renewed interest in life as a whole. Don't ever let a doctor control your life!! Best advise this family can give to all of us.

Thank you to all our Moderators for hanging on to the site and keeping it up and running each month. If we could pay you for your time, we certainly would! Please accept our extreme thanks for not giving up on us and Captive Reefing. We have such intelligent members that have hung in here with the site, and were glad to see you still call it home. You are also the people that make this site be, and if we could make all of you moderator's, we would! We plan to go back to our old way of running this place. NO TENSION! I urge any member to come to us at any time if you ever feel you have been treated unfairly here. That was never our intention! Let's get back to the family we used to be from the very beginning. I think the mods here are wonderful and highly approachable, but we will do our level best to be here for you all. It may be slow at first, but believe me...I want nothing more than to see this site ROCK once again! I have lost many of the phone numbers I had in my cell phone for you folks, so please PM me with your number again if you'd like.
    I would also be happy to send you back my personal number where I can be reached anytime. I won't post it since JustDavidP advised me of how dangerous it really could be.

Again, thank you all for everything! We can't possibly repay your loyalty!
    Have the Happiest of all the coming Holidays!

On behalf of Dakar & Myself,
    God Bless You All!

....Angel :angel1:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

carpenterwrasse - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    George

you were missed and its great to see you back......
    check this girl out she is a great singer

http://myspace.com/nicolejamesmusic

greg97527 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

WeLcOmE BaCk WoOoOoOoHoOoOoOo
    It's all about the reef. :YEAH:

wb guys ..i hav not seen nada good job

shovelhead91701 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Shawn

After being gone awhile myself I feel guilty so any help I can be to ya'll just let me know!

WB!!!!!!!
    The days are long and the work is difficult but every night I sleep as a man who has achieved his goals.

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

welcome back
    fulltankshot 1 - We're Back!  ....and we need YOU!!

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thanks Folks! Our true blue members are always here to lend a hand. It's good to see you again, and I plan to get on as much as I can. It may not be a lot for a bit yet. I have to see my doc on Monday, and fear I could be re-admitted to the hospital. Along with the blood pressure issues, my gallbladder surgery area is in major pain, I'm hot, cold, have lots of chest pain yet, and am very weak...but hoping all this will resolve itself overtime. I don't want to go back in the hospital at all!! I'm totally burned out on that place. When you start to know all the nurses by name, it's a bummer. You all take care, and again thank you for being so supportive! ......Angel :angel1:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~