[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

CR Contests

Check out our contests! We try to always have several running and vary them to provide opportunities for every member to have a chance to win some great prizes donated by our sponsors.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... Last
CR Contests Sub-Forums
  1. Forum Contains No New Posts

Participants in the Grow Out Contest sponsored by Inland Hobby must post their progress in this forum.

Forum Actions:

Forum Statistics:

• Threads: 44
  2. Forum Contains No New Posts

Participants in the CaptiveReefs Nano Contests must post their progress in this forum.

Forum Actions:

Forum Statistics:

• Threads: 63
  1. Sticky Thread CR Contests-2012 Winners Circle!

http://www.captivereefs.com/forum/attachments/cr-contests/captive-reefs-contests-winners-circle-2011-cr-winners-circle.gif-2825d The staff thought...
    Started by jimsflies, 03-25-2010 01:47 PM

Sub-Topic:

Cool
  1. Rose Bubble Tip Anemone

My Rose Bubble Tip which I had to get rid of because it was taking up too much real estate in my tank.
    Started by monty, 07-24-2014 07:13 AM
  2. 2017 CR Basketball Reefer Madness Bracket Contest

It's that time of year again for our annual CR Basketball Reefer Madness Contest. If you want to play, you can click like to see the link to our...
    Started by jimsflies, 03-12-2017 02:32 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Cool
  3. 2016 CR Basketball Reefer Madness Bracket Contest

It's that time of year again for our annual CR Basketball Reefer Madness Contest. If you want to play, you can click like to see the link to our...
    Started by jimsflies, 03-15-2016 05:03 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  4. CR Basketball March Madness Contest

Any interest in doing the CR march madness contest again this year? If you want to play, you can click like to see the link to our group on CBS...
    Started by jimsflies, 03-11-2015 10:17 AM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
  5. contest

Thats nice of them to do this again.Maybe one of these years be on the winning end.
    Started by foxhole, 03-16-2015 05:53 PM
  6. Fall Photo Contest

This was fun when we did it a few months ago...so lets try it again! Rather than our typical photo contest which seemed to have limited...
    Started by jimsflies, 10-27-2014 02:37 PM
    10 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 10
  7. Centerline Fishbowl Drwing

Thanks to all who stopped by the CR booth at the Centerline swap today. As always it was great seeing everyone. Here is the winner from the...
    Started by jimsflies, 11-02-2014 08:28 PM
  8. Reef Photo Contest!

We haven't done a contest in awhile...so lets get something going! I've been thinking about this contest for awhile, rather than our typical photo...
    Started by jimsflies, 07-23-2014 08:20 AM
    22 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 22
  9. Flint Swap Fishbowl Drawing

Thanks to all who stopped by the CR booth at the Flint swap today. As always it was great seeing everyone. Here is the winner from the Fishbowl...
    Started by jimsflies, 07-27-2014 08:18 PM
  10. Reefer Madness Bracket Contest 2014 - sponsored by Aquarium Shine

Its time again for our annual CR basketballbracket contest....Reefer Madness! Whether you follow college basketball on a regular basis or not, you...
    Started by jimsflies, 03-15-2014 12:34 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3

Sub-Topic:

Cool
  11. A2Swap Fishbowl Drawing

Sorry I'm a little late with posting this. Had to find room for all the corals I got today. :) Thanks to all who stopped by the CR booth at the...
    Started by jimsflies, 03-30-2014 10:46 PM

Sub-Topic:

Fish Bowl
  12. no teams left

Put a fork in me.Im done
    Started by foxhole, 03-30-2014 06:28 PM

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... Last

Contest Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of contests to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the contest list will be sorted.

Order contests in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot contest with unread posts
Hot contest with no unread posts
Contest is closed
You have posted in this contest