[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contest

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Default Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contest

referral contest lg - Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contest

The Captive Reefs'
    Reefer-All Contest
    thru 2/14/2010

I thought it would be fun to run a referral contest to see if we can get more friends here on CR. The contest will run until February 14th. Only referrals that you get from now until then will count toward the contest.

I'm working on a few tools to help with your recruiting endeavors and will post info as they are completed. To start with, Captivereefs has some nice brochures that you can hand out to your friends directly. There is a handy spot to put your username so they are sure to give you credit when they sign up. These are great to take with you when you go to the LFS. I make it a point to hand out at least three every time I go to a shop. If you would like some of these brochures, send me a pm and I will mail them to you. If you think your favorite LFS would be willing to put some out for you, I can be sure to send extras.

We will be able to track who has the most referrals using this link:

Now for the good stuff. The person with the most referrals at the end of the contest will win a $50 gift certificate from Coralmorphologic.com.

Here is a small sample of the goodies on their website. Colin's service and selection are first rate....

imagephp?typeT&ampid3838 - Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contest imagephp?typeT&ampid3837 - Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contest imagephp?typeT&ampid3842 - Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contest

imagephp?typeT&ampid3830 - Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contest imagephp?typeT&ampid3836 - Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contest imagephp?typeT&ampid3834 - Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contest

imagephp?typeT&ampid3793 - Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contestimagephp?typeT&ampid3345 - Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contestimagephp?typeT&ampid3801 - Captive Reef Needs You - "Reefer-All" Contest
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jimsflies; 01-13-2010 at 01:27 PM.

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Awesome prize Jim, thank you and Coralmorphologic!!!
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

First Name
    Manoj
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner Tank of the Month

Very nice z and p

What an awesome contest! Just refer people to the site which helps grow our community and you get sweet corals! Great Job Jim! Thanks for all your time and effort making this the best forum on the web! Now go out and get some new members people!

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Ive been holding back for this one guys....Good luck!

Great prize!!!! Very nice of coralmorphalogic to contribute!

ryeguy28 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Ryan

hey wait

i got more than 2 i got nanobuds :0 that makes 3

click there ^^^^^^^^^
    [quote name='flying high' date='June 2006, 01:06 AM']We are all victims of our own gene pool. Im sry someone pee'd in urs[/quote]
    www.picoaquariums.com
    like to glue animals to rocks and put disturbing amounts of electricity and saltwater next to each other!

Fishgeek88 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Sam

Cool idea. Now i have to find me some peoples

ryeguy28 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Ryan

+ Fragfrenzy that makes 4

click there ^^^^^^^^^
    [quote name='flying high' date='June 2006, 01:06 AM']We are all victims of our own gene pool. Im sry someone pee'd in urs[/quote]
    www.picoaquariums.com
    like to glue animals to rocks and put disturbing amounts of electricity and saltwater next to each other!

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

I added a link under the navbar Member Tools to the referral contest standings.

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Still got a few more sources to tap....have almost finished up w/ one of them!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Tags for this Contest