Garage Sale - Contest
Have good items that you aren't using?
Have a stuffed garage or basement?
Prefer to find good homes for items rather than put them in a landfill?
Need extra cash...especially to spend on your reef?
Want to save some money on some used stuff that is in good condition?
Want to win a cool prize?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, then this contest is for you!
As a "public service" to our members, I thought it would be a cool idea to make a contest out of selling stuff! So here are the rules....
- From now until Sunday October 10 at midnight (EST), for each item placed for sale or purchased in the CR non-reef marketplace, you will receive one entry into the CR Garage Sale contest.
- Buyers must post in this thread indicating which item(s) they purchased.
- An item does not have to be sold, only placed for sale, in order to receive an entry into the contest.
- Items placed in the CR Marketplace must truly be for sale at a fair market price...fake entries will result in contest disqualification.
- Items that you would expect to buy or sell as part of a lot/box, e.g. a box of nails will only count as one item...you don't get 500 contest entries for a box of nails. Sorry.
Sellers will be entered into a random drawing (one entry for each item listed) for the following:
Hanna Phosphate meter
donated by Premium Aquatics!
Buyers will be entered into a random drawing (one entry for each item purchased) for the following: $50 gift certificate to Oceans and Seas
[note]If you are asking why is CR
allowing non-reef items, please see this post/thread