Better than Kedds Reds (3 polyps)
Purple Deaths (3 polyps)
Devils Armor (2 polyps)
Eye of Rah (4 polyps)
Mystery Zoa (? polyps)
Green Bay Packers (5 polyps)
Lunar Eclipse (2 polyps)
Cherry Corals SkyHigh's zoos (3 polyps)
If it wasn't enough that participants are getting 8 awesome colorful Z&P frags (more than 25 polyps), participants will be competing for an opportunity to win an Inland ReefKeeper Saw with a MSRP of $269.95! Donated by our new site sponsor, Inland Hobby.
The contest rules are pretty simple:
1. Start a thread in the Grow Out Contest Forum
2. Post updated photos of the frags progress at least once every two weeks along with any dialog to document the number of polyps on each frag, system changes including water changes, bulb changes, dosing regime, fragging, etc.
3. Create a Reef Showcase for your system if you haven't already.
4. The contest will run from November 7 to April 7.
5. The winner will be based on who achieves the most growth over all (polyp count). In the event of a tie in overall polyp count, the winner will be based on who has the most lunar eclipse palys.
Oh yeah, besides the awesome frag pack, the kick-butt grand prize, the winner will be dubbed the Grow Out King (for 2011) and have a trophy added to his/her post bit.