July's Photo of the Month topic is "Show Your Glow". Your asking yourself...what is "Show Your Glow"? We thought it would be fun to run a contest in the spirit of The Blue Glow's motto. Here is their motto which I think will make it a little easier to understand what we are looking for.
[coverattach=1]In otherwords, the Glow we are talking about showing refers to that light eminating from your house window...or room of your house if you don't have a window in your tank room. Or any other creative photo that shows off your reefing glow. Also, for this contest if you want to apply some post-photo editing to further enhance the artistic appeal of your photo feel free.Originally Posted by The Blue Glow's website
Post your best shot and win one of the Blue Glow's sweet new Infinity series racks (see photo)!
POTM rules are as follows:
1. You may enter ONE photo.
2. Your photo entry MUST be uploaded in your User Album.
3. After uploading in your Album you must post it here....use the img tags to link it from your album.
4. The contest will close on the last day of the month.
5. The winner will be chosen by CR Staff or designated judges.
6. The winning photo will be featured on the CaptiveReefs' homepage next month.
7. Submitting a photo entry is acknowledgment that it may be modified and used for future site graphics on CR...with credit given to the owner.
No code has to be inserted here.