August's Photo of the Month topic is "Feeding Frenzy"
. The object of Feeding Frenzy is to capture your reef during feeding time....this can be fish, corals, or other inverts eating. This contest is different in that you may post up to four (4) photos that capture your reef eating...they can be a sequence (e.g., a coral extening its tentacles and taking food) or just individual shots showing your feeding frenzy.
Post your best shots and win a great prize package from Cherry Corals. Including:
1. Your choice of 100ml Fauna Marin LPS
food or Fauna Marin Sea Fan food (~$26 value).
2. $25 Gift Certificate for Cherry Corals.
POTM rules are as follows:
1. You may enter up to four photos. 2. Your photo entries MUST be uploaded in your User Album.
3. After uploading in your Album you must post it here....use the img tags to link it from your album.
4. The contest will close on the last day of the month.
5. The winner will be chosen by CR
Staff or designated judges.
6. The winning photo will be featured on the CaptiveReefs' homepage next month.
7. Submitting a photo entry is acknowledgment that it may be modified and used for future site graphics on CR
(header area, etc.)...with credit given to the owner.
|The contest runs until August 31.|| |