[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Results: Captive Reefs 2010 TOTY

Voters
73. Register or Login to Vote

2010 Tank Of The Year!!! sponsored by Bashsea!

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
    jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Default 2010 Tank Of The Year!!! sponsored by Bashsea!

Tank of the Year
    CR has a new trophy, in fact the new trophy is the holy grail of trophy's here on CR...Tank of the Year. There are only a select few CR members that can even be considered for this trophy...Only the previous year Tank of the Month recipients have a shot at getting it. It is in fact the best of the best!

This contest serves as a showcase (see Post #2 of this thread) to honor the dedication and hard work our previous year's Tank of the Month (TOTMs) recipient. It hopefully will inspire us all to be better reefers...to do those water changes...to sacrifice other life's essentials and get the sweet coral or rare fish...to take clearer photos...and to share our tanks with each other on CaptiveReefs.

Unlike TOTM which is selected by staff members and previous TOTM winners, the crowning of the best tank for 2010 rides solely on CR members. So please help by voting for your favorite tank. Our list includes 2 tanks from 2009. I've included a summary and a link to each TOTM.

Besides the hard work and dedication it takes to achieve a TOTM, putting together the TOTM article takes a lot of work on behalf of the honoree. These dedicated reefers have to provide a writeup, great photos, and make sure that their CR profiles and showcases are well polished. As a special thank you for their hard work, we thought it was appropriate to reward them with a chance to win a great prize. So, the TOTY winner will *have to make a choice between prizes...2 years unlimited use of a 2011 Toyota Prius or 7 days, 6 nights all expenses paid dive trip in Cancun Mexico...including air fare*. OK, just kidding we can all dream, right....

However, we do have a real sweet prize for the Tank of the Year Winner! Bashsea has donated a $200 gift certificate which can be used at any authorized Bashsea dealer to purchase that equipment upgrade they've always wanted.

[imglink]http://www.captivereefs.com/forum/images/dto_vendor/banner/1026_1.gif[/imglink]

The TOTY poll will close on January 9, 2011 so please take a few minutes and review our previous winners and vote for the one that you think best deserves the title of Captive Reefs "Tank Of The Year". In the event of a tie, we will have a 3 day re-vote for to determine the winner.
    Last edited by jimsflies; 01-19-2011 at 11:27 PM.

First Name
    Manoj
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner Tank of the Month

Thats a real sweet deal!!!!

tazzy695 - Reefkeeper CR Member

very sweet way to honer the totm winners

also you almost had me with the first two prises you had listed LOL
    I have been reefing from 08-2007 till 5-2011

reef tanks are like wifes you have to give them some attention every now and then

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

This is going to be a close one, for a few people I am betting!!

Voted!

cephalotus - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Ryan

This one is gonna be a toughey.

CR Member
    First Name
    Jay

Default Amazing

Amazing tanks...congrats to all.

kgood1 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Kyle

Great job to all TOTM winners!!!!!!! picking one is hard!

vega15 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Anthony
    Awards Tank of the Month

Talking GREAT comipitition for sure!

I was really happy to of been nominated and then win TOTM this year. Now that I see all of the past winners lined up here I have to say that I am blown away by them all!

I know that we have a great thing going here on Captive Reefs and it is awesome to see the community growing, sharing and working together. I know from personal experience that I would not have the wonderful ocean view in my basement that I do without the support of the many members and friends that I have made here on CR. You guys have been a huge help to me and I really do appreciate it!

So good luck to this years winners! We all have something to be proud of.

CR Member

Absolutely gorgeous tanks.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last