This month you must use your mobile phone or device (pda, iTouch, etc.) to photograph a marine subject. Please note the rules have changed! Prize:
The winning photo will receive a Tunze 6015 Nano Stream Pump provided by Premium Aquatics
. The winner will also have a golden camera award placed in his or her postbit. Also, the winning photo will be featured on the CR
homepage. The winner will also serve as a judge for the next two photo contests.
The last day to submit photos is March 1, 2011.Rules
1. Photos must be uploaded directly to this thread. (This is a change, due to making it easier to do with a mobile device.)*
2. You can enter only ONE photo.
3. The photo must be your own.
4. Try to submit a photo that is at least 640x480 resolution. **
5. Exif data (the information encoded in the photo from the camera) must be intact. You can also use tapatalk to submit the photo (this removes EXIF data, but I can still see tapatalk was used to upload).
5. The previous two (2) POTM winners are inelgible to win.
*Submitting a photo entry is acknowledgment that it may be modified and used for future site graphics on CR
with credit given to the owner.
**Please retain higher resolution versions of your photos. We may need a higher resolution shot to make them work with the site graphics after the contest. Selection of the Winning Photo
Based on the number of entries submitted, a number of semi-finalists (10% of the entries will be semi-finalists) will be selected by jimsflies and the previous two POTM winners. Semi-finalalists will be posted for the general membership to vote on their favorite. In the event of a tie, the tied entries will be reposted for a tie breaking vote with the general membership. Should we receive 10 or less entries, the judging panel will decide the winner.