This month's topic is Varsity Blues...although with the kids getting back to school, I'm sure most of us won't be too blue . Enter your blue fish or coral photo and have a chance to win an Infinity Frag Rack by The Blue Glow.
To enter you will need to add your coral entries to the Coral Collector Forum or add your fish entries to the Fish Finder Forum. You may enter as many blue corals or fish as you would like this month to increase your chances...however only one entry per species.
Be sure to select the Varsity Blues from the drop down when you add your entries in the Fish Finder or Coral Collector Forum. When you create the threads in Coral Collector and/or Fish Finder you must also complete the thread fields to the best of your knowledge. Completion of the fields will be taken into accounts when choosing the finalists.
Here is a link that will show you all of the entries in this contest: Varsity Blues Entires
If you want a little more information on how to add your corals to the Coral Collector or Fish Finder forum, here is a tuturial.
This month's prize is an Infinity Frag Rack by the Blue Glow:
Blue Glow "Infinity Series"
- The world's first infinitely expandable coral propagation system
- Allows unparalleled ease of maintenance and versatility
- Provides ability to slowly acclimate corals to strong lighting
- Attractive and dynamic display
- Versatile enough to take from tank to tank as your aquaculture system grows
In addition, the winner will have a golden camera award placed in his or her postbit and will be featured on the CR homepage. The winner will also serve as a judge for the next two photo contests.
The last day to submit photos is September 30, 2011.Rules
1. Photos must be uploaded to either the Coral Collector Forum or the Fish Finder Forum.
2. You can multiple times, but only one time per species
3. The photo must be your own.
4. Try to submit a photo that is at least 640x480 resolution. **
5. The previous two (2) POTM winners are ineligible to win.
*Submitting a photo entry is acknowledgment that it may be modified and used for future site graphics on CR with credit given to the owner.
**Please retain higher resolution versions of your photos. We may need a higher resolution shot to make them work with the site graphics after the contest.
Selection of the Winning Photo
Based on the number of entries submitted, a number of semi-finalists (10% of the entries will be semi-finalists) will be selected by jimsflies and the previous two POTM winners. Semi-finalists will be posted for the general membership to vote on their favorite. In the event of a tie, the tied entries will be reposted for a tie breaking vote with the general membership. Should we receive 10 or less entries, the judging panel will decide the winner. Photos will be judged on topic, composition, and quality.