[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Win tix to see Finding Nemo 3D!

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

We have a winner! I took the total of the points from the qualifiers which was 228. I then assigned numbers to each person...i.e., @MizTanks had 1-44, @dputt88 had 45-80, @binford4000 had 81-105, etc.

The random number that was picked using the random number iphone app was 48. 48 corresponds to one of dputt's numbers. So our winner for the Nemo Tickets is @dputt88 ! Congrats!
    Likes AJ :) liked this post

dputt88 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Doug
    Awards Tank of the Month - January 2013 Tank of the Month Post and Reply Award - Finding Nemo PAR contest Fishbowl Drawing Winner - Summer Swap Fishbowl Winner (Red Dragon)

Sweet! the girlfriend is gonna love this, or roll her eyes that were going to see a fish movie.... lol

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man
    Awards Tank of the Month - May 2012 Tank of the Month

That would be logical Jim ! Lol I have been dieing to say that ! Bazinga ! !congrats 88

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

dputt88 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Doug
    Awards Tank of the Month - January 2013 Tank of the Month Post and Reply Award - Finding Nemo PAR contest Fishbowl Drawing Winner - Summer Swap Fishbowl Winner (Red Dragon)

hey everyone,
    finding nemo was great, my girl friend still loves that movie even though all i do is bore her with fish stuff,lol. we had a great time, it gave us an opportunity to use up a gift card to b dubs that we had sitting around as well.

some parts of the movie are really cool in 3D, like when they are riding on the EAC, or running away from bruce the great white.

thanks Captive Reefs, and jim for putting this together. it was a lot of fun.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2