[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Results: Best Luscious Red - Rematch?

Voters
60. Register or Login to Vote

28 46.67%

32 53.33%

you vote for the Luscious Reds Rematch

Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    EMUreef - Reefkeeper
    IT Guru

Awards March Madness Award - 2013 March Madness Winner Photo of the Month Fishbowl Drawing Winner

Quote Originally Posted by chort55 View Post
    yup, roses are red, violets are blue.... wait wtf violet is purple (check a crayon box if u doubt me) who the **** came up with that poem bs is a freakin idiot!
    lol actually violets the flower if you look it up..some are actually blue..crazy i know.

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by EMUreef View Post
    ill have to disagree with you, my RED bubble tip.. sure does look red...
    I agree in person they are red as red can be. Capture that on film or digi film is difficult because they are translucent.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

First Name
    Rob

LMAO, we need to close voting during happy hour is people think the acan is out of focus. Its actually just a ton of detail that was missed from an inferrior camera that makes it appear as though it is out of focus but isn't. Or at least not quite as bad as the other.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

iyachtuxivm - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferRob View Post
    LMAO, we need to close voting during happy hour is people think the acan is out of focus. Its actually just a ton of detail that was missed from an inferrior camera that makes it appear as though it is out of focus but isn't. Or at least not quite as bad as the other.
    The edges are kinda fuzzy. The "other" is also 8" behind glass in its home not stuck on a acrylic frag rack 1/4" below the surface. But anyway no excusses for inferior pic quality on my part its the one I entered and its fuzzy. Now that we have that out in the open (again lol) can we get on with the voting! Rob good luck in the last hours of the contest it is a nice pic!

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

We had some great entries for this contest! Even with the rematch, both photos were nearly tied in the voting. However, we do have a winner...congrats to ReeferRob for his outstanding luscious red acan photo.

Rob gets the $50 gift certificate to Kees Aquarium for his winning photo. He also gets a golden camera added to his CR trophy case. Look for Rob's photo to be featured on the CR home page soon!

First Name
    Rob

Thanks to everyone who voted, I finally get a Gold Camera!!! It was tons of fun, even with a little healthy CR trash talking!!

Hey Jaime, meet ya Sunday at Kee's and I'll buy ya a frag!?

iyachtuxivm - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferRob View Post
    Thanks to everyone who voted, I finally get a Gold Camera!!! It was tons of fun, even with a little healthy CR trash talking!!

Hey Jaime, meet ya Sunday at Kee's and I'll buy ya a frag!?
    Congrats Rob!
    "The beatings will continue until morale improves."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3