The photo contest this month is Z & P...take a photo of a zoanthid or paly and enter it...You may enter up to 3 photos!
This month's prize was is a $50 gift certificate for livestock only donated by The Blue Glow.
In addition, the winner will have a golden camera award placed in his or her postbit and will be featured on the CR. The winner will also serve as a judge for the next two photo contests.
The last day to submit photos is June 10, 2012.
Instructions to Enter
1. Photos must be uploaded to the Coral Collector Forum. Select Z& P from the subtopic drop down when you enter.
2. Photo must also be posted here in this thread.
2. You can multiple times, but only one time per species
3. The photo must be your own.
4. Try to submit a photo that is 800x600 resolution.
5. The previous two (2) POTM winners are ineligible to win.
- If you want a little more information on how to add your corals to one of the showcase forums, here is a tutorial.
- Submitting a photo entry is acknowledgment that it may be modified and used for future site graphics on CR with credit given to the owner.
- Please retain higher resolution versions of your photos. We may need a higher resolution shot to make them work with the site graphics after the contest.
Selection of the Winning Photo
The semi-finalists will be selected by jimsflies and the previous two POTM winners. Semi-finalists will be posted for the general membership to vote on their favorite. In the event of a tie, the tied entries will be reposted for a tie breaking vote with the general membership. Photos will be judged on topic, composition, and quality.