[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Amazing sale for CR members!

Bookmark and Share

Default Amazing sale for CR members!

First of all, as a way of introducing ourselves, we are offering all CR members a 15% discount code good thru Dec.7. Just enter CR15 in the appropriate spot during check out and receive 15% off all live stock including sale items. Let me repeat that, INCLUDING SALE ITEMS!

Second, all of our wysiwyg ULTRA maxi mini's are $50 or less. We have lowered the prices on all of them permanently! You will not see a maxi mini for more then $50 no matter how nice it may look.

Ultra Maxi Mini Anemone 10 (WYSIWYG) - $50.00 : CultivatedReef.com, Aquacultured Coral Frags
    wysiwygbabybluemaxi LRG - Amazing sale for CR members!

Third, all of our non ultra maxi mini's are on sale for a staggering $24 each! That's a 45% discount off are original low price.
    Maxi Mini Carpet Anemones - $24.00 : CultivatedReef.com, Aquacultured Coral Frags

Forth, all non wysiwyg Tyree Red Watermelon Chalice frags are on sale for only $99. Some will have 2 mouths not just 1 since they have been growing so well for us.

Tyree L.E. Red Watermelon Alien Eye - Echinophyllia sp. - $99.00 : CultivatedReef.com, Aquacultured Coral Frags
    redwatermelon LRG - Amazing sale for CR members!

And finally, we have more farmed items on sale this month then ever before. This sale is on top of our already LOW prices that we offer everyday. Coral like Armegeddon Paly's just $9 each, $15 montipora spongodes, $24 Cali Torts, $19 Liam Clove polyps and more!
    Specials : CultivatedReef.com, Aquacultured Coral Frags

Thanks for looking
    Cultivated Reef
    4OlZpQ7 - Amazing sale for CR members!

2. Visit Cultivated Reef's website
    jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

WOW Greg! That is some awesome stuff! Anyone from Lansing area interested in a group order?

demonclownfish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Chatbox Menace

Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by jimsflies View Post
    WOW Greg! That is some awesome stuff! Anyone from Lansing area interested in a group order?
    if you wouldnt mind my mom grabbin the stuff from me, sure

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Kevin- That just doesn't sound right...

tazzy695 - Reefkeeper CR Member

the prices you have on acans is that price per polyp or wyswyg

never mind I see how it is listed
    I have been reefing from 08-2007 till 5-2011

reef tanks are like wifes you have to give them some attention every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by jimsflies View Post
    Kevin- That just doesn't sound right...
    To funny

demonclownfish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Chatbox Menace

Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

the mini red carpet nem is more than $50?????? is that a technicality that then allows me to purchase that anemone for $50 with the extra 15% off?

Quote Originally Posted by demonclownfish View Post
    the mini red carpet nem is more than $50?????? is that a technicality that then allows me to purchase that anemone for $50 with the extra 15% off?
    lol, no it's not but I don't blame you for asking The $50 and under is for Maxi Mini's not Mini Mini's. You would think that the smaller ones would be even cheaper but they are not as easy to come across in good colors. Solid red is extremely rare. I only know one other vendor that sells them which is where we got ours from. Their price is significantly more then ours too which is pretty scary considering the price tag we have on them. I hope to be able to lower the price on them soon but every time we start getting a small collection of them people buy them up.