[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

DIY Projects & Plans

Member Projects/Mods/Fabrications/Tools and Techniques. Full build threads for reefs should be posted in Member Reefs.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... Last
  1. need glass drilled

I have a new 220 build that i'm doing a CL on and I'm looking for someone who can drill two holes in the back glass for 1-1/2 bulkheads. I would...
    Started by rfgonzo, 12-12-2017 01:33 PM
  2. DIY Mesh Top to Keep Fish From Jumping

Thought I would share the cover I have been using to keep fish from jumping out of my tank. I have been using this mesh for tops for about 3 years...
    Started by jimsflies, 09-22-2009 02:08 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  3. LED light build- need help

I need to know which blue and white combonations I can run off of these 2 drivers- meanwell lpc-35-700 and meanwell eln-60-48 One is...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-21-2017 03:27 PM
  4. 29 Biocube build help please

New to the hobby and purchased a 29 Biocube to keep a small reef. I'd like a canopy other then the original and a refugium. Any help would be...
    Started by Lee, 04-28-2016 05:04 PM
  5. need light advise

Hey guys, Are there any general recommendations for the brightness of the lamps? What I want to make now is a simple T5 fixture. I am in a process...
    Started by brightgeral, 11-30-2015 11:48 AM
  6. Need Suggestions for new biuild

Reefers, I am banking on your advice on a new build that will soon start. The configuration is as follows: 36 inch *36 inch foot print....
    Started by Manoj's Reef, 03-16-2014 09:50 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  7. Want to add Violet LED's!

Hello, I would like to add 6 of these to my current LED/Halide combo unit. As of today, I have 1 250W 14K Phoenix, and 4 Phillips Luxeon M...
    Started by Poseidon, 05-24-2015 09:42 AM
  8. New Stand for new equipment

So, I've been having some issues with my current set up. Some of them are my fault. Since I've had some challenges, I've decided to reconfigure...
    Started by creefer, 09-16-2014 09:08 PM
    5 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 5
  9. RO storage project.

After the ro getting left on over night for the hundredth flood I decided it was time for something better than a brute can for storage. After...
    Started by Joefish, 05-01-2011 12:13 PM
  10. Basic Arduino Controller for LED Systems

For those of you asking about a simple controller I have made up a shopping list for a basic controller with enclosure and 16x2 LCD that will control...
    Started by SaltyDog, 10-07-2011 10:59 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  11. Mounting lights HELP!

Ok so my ceiling and walls are not an option to hang my 13lb LED unit. This leaves me with either mounting conduit to my tank stand or some how to...
    Started by MizTanks, 05-30-2014 12:09 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  12. Help me design a new tank!

Was doing a nano reef for about a year but had a light quit, and then a couple days later the filter sprung a leak so now i've lost my coral. My one...
    Started by Chris Dobbs, 05-04-2014 01:07 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread