[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Didn't I just start one of these?

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    cweber - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Didn't I just start one of these?

Hey every one. As you know i was building a ten gallon. But i ran into a very good deal on a 125 gallon oceanic aquarium. I also recieved a 2x4 framed stand, its very simple but it has held the tank for a year with no problem, but i beefed it up a bit anyway. I added a few more 2x4s and got some paneling. Here are the first pics, im going to add some trim to the stand to beutify it a bit and then stain it, and also need to cut holes for the doors.

HPIM0489 - Didn't I just start one of these?
    HPIM0498 - Didn't I just start one of these?
    HPIM0505 - Didn't I just start one of these?

Like i said there is some more work to do on the stand, and then i will get a shot of the whole thing. Im really excited with this project and hope everything goes well.:D

Please dont look at my other aqaurium. I have been battling algae for a month and a half. I had to reduce my light cycle and have some chemical media pullingout phosphates and nitrates. My nitrates in that tank have been at least if not more than 200 ppm for 9 months. I will not be using my tap water for the reef.

looks good cweber .. just take your time

Great start! I'm looking forward to watching this project!

Yeah im getting fans! This probly wont be as pretty as some of the projects here, but as long as it works and doesnt look terrible, its fine with me. I hope to stain it and cut the doors this weekend.

Well...the tank is still dirty but i got it moved. My family may come see the house so i had to move everything so the living room wasnt clutered. It puts a smile on my face everytime i walk by. :D

HPIM0522 - Didn't I just start one of these?
    HPIM0521 - Didn't I just start one of these?
    And the 55 in its new home.
    HPIM0520 - Didn't I just start one of these?
    And just a goofy pic of me and my 60lb lap dog.
    HPIM0524 - Didn't I just start one of these?

CR Member

Default very nice

I know what you mean the the planning and thinking what you are going too do with all that room is great fun!!!!! I have my 100g up and running and it is so cool to have a "big aquarium" Keep us posted on how things are going and pictures!!!

jojo22 - Reefkeeper Registered User

AWWW Look at the little puppy, tank looks great, can't wait to see it come to life!!!!

I wish I could hold my dogs like that, but pits and danes are not exactly pick me up dogs if ya know what I mean.
    Does water always taste like salt and poo????

She aint as light as she thinks she is. But she loves her daddy to hold her. Hey joe i forgot you breed dogs. What are first signs they are pregnant? We bred her almost two weeks ago. Everything i find says we wont know til 7 or 8 weeks.

Anyway got off topic. Im ready to get this thing goin but im afraid it will be close to the end of the year. But I must wait to do it right.

What a cute dog!!! Does he let you hold him like that much?

My friend has a HUGE chocolate lab that tries her best to be a lap dog. I can't imagine her sitting on me... we were in the kitchen, and she kept leaning on me- I had to grab onto the counter top to keep from falling over! Then she sat on my foot while I was loving on her... I couldn't pull my foot out from under that goofy dog!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last