[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

DIY Eductors.

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    iVgOnMaD - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default DIY Eductors.

Hey just wanted you guys to know the advantage of using eductors, check this out if you are interested, I will be posting plans and parts soon, all from any HD or Lowes and under $5.

CLICK HERE
    60g Tank: 10g Fuge/Sump, Current Nova Extreme 4x54w T5HO + 4 LED, Wave2k, 2x Seio M620, Euro-Reef RS5-2 Skimmer, 130 lbs Live Rock, 3" Live Sand, LPS Corals, Zoa's, Saddle Anemone, Pulsating Xenia, GSP, Neon GSP, Purple Shrooms, Crocea Clam, Pair of Ocellaris Clowns, Yellow Tail Damsel, Coral Beauty Angel, Black Sailfin Blenny, Eel (Gymnothorax tile), Coral Banded Shrimp, Cleaner Shrimp, Sally Light Foot Crab.

cweber - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thats awesome! Im interested when you have the parts list.

jojo22 - Reefkeeper Registered User

SWEET Lets see a parts list and a how to with pics!!!!!!!! If you don't mind.
    Does water always taste like salt and poo????

hummer - Reefkeeper CR Member

cool

hay are you going too do TOTM .............you have a awsome tank
    :: hummer :nemo

Parts and "how to" instructions on their way!! Meanwhile check the link I provided up top so you can see them in action.

Quote Originally Posted by hummer View Post

hay are you going too do TOTM .............you have a awsome tank
    No, the 60g tank that I entered is in process of being taken down, im upgrading to the eurobraced 90g that you see in the link up top.

I will put that one up for TOTM when I get it right.
    60g Tank: 10g Fuge/Sump, Current Nova Extreme 4x54w T5HO + 4 LED, Wave2k, 2x Seio M620, Euro-Reef RS5-2 Skimmer, 130 lbs Live Rock, 3" Live Sand, LPS Corals, Zoa's, Saddle Anemone, Pulsating Xenia, GSP, Neon GSP, Purple Shrooms, Crocea Clam, Pair of Ocellaris Clowns, Yellow Tail Damsel, Coral Beauty Angel, Black Sailfin Blenny, Eel (Gymnothorax tile), Coral Banded Shrimp, Cleaner Shrimp, Sally Light Foot Crab.

carpenterwrasse - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    George

basically you are pulling water from the tank to increase your flow....with the help of your return pump smaller hole makes greater pressure...
    check this girl out she is a great singer

http://myspace.com/nicolejamesmusic

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Sounds awesome. More info please. I would love to make a few.

Click here for more info, this is where I will be posting all the info no how to build, sorry but its a lot of work doing it twice.

Click here for more info

Update, instructions and pics have been added.

that is nice ivgonmad maybe i will try that

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last