[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

New Stand for new equipment

Bookmark and Share
Page 5 of 5 First ... 3 4 5
    CR Member
    First Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Tom@HaslettMI View Post
    A 93 cube would be a nice tank. Is there a rimless option for that size? Once you go rimless you can't go back!
    You are correct....rimless becomes an addiction. Marineland does offer the 93 cube in a rimless configuration. I've been working on pricing on them recently. I need to reach out to some local vendors and see what I can get locally vs. internet purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Patrick View Post
    I would do a 90 cube over a 40B anyday, without a though, especially if its the wifes idea!
    Totally agree. She loves the "simplicity" of a cube. I love the space in the 93 cube and think it's a great idea.

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man
    Awards Tank of the Month - May 2012 Tank of the Month

Chris!! Any updates yet??
    Likes Sir Patrick liked this post

CR Member
    First Name
    Chris

I wish, Chuck. I have no heat in the garage, and it's full of crap with little room to work. All my summer toys are stored in there, so I've had little chance to do much with it. I'll update this as soon as I'm able to get things moving again.

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by creefer View Post
    I wish, Chuck. I have no heat in the garage, and it's full of crap with little room to work. All my summer toys are stored in there, so I've had little chance to do much with it. I'll update this as soon as I'm able to get things moving again.
    If you need- i have a torpedo heater, kerosine fed, that will warm your work space up enough to get things rolling.

Or- I have plenty of room in the basement of my home, if you have a sunday off that matches mine, to get a stand put together. Should have al the tools we will need to get it put together, if you bring the lumber.

First Name
    Chris

Would be a good day to have some beers, after the power tools are put away.

I am sure you would like to visit your corals anyways.

CR Member
    First Name
    Chris

Well, now we have some warmer weather, I'm going to start wrapping this thing up. I'm hoping to get out and get some things done on it this weekend, time permitting. I need to move some of the water toys out of the garage to make some room to work, but that should be no big deal.

I've been MIA for a while, Sir Patrick, but would love to visit the livestock if possible. I'm usually available on Tuesday and Thursday evenings for such activity. My workload this winter has been insane and have had a considerable amount of travel, so I've been taken away from pretty much all the hobbies I like. Let me know what your schedule is. I assume you still have my number?

First Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by creefer View Post
    Well, now we have some warmer weather, I'm going to start wrapping this thing up. I'm hoping to get out and get some things done on it this weekend, time permitting. I need to move some of the water toys out of the garage to make some room to work, but that should be no big deal.

I've been MIA for a while, Sir Patrick, but would love to visit the livestock if possible. I'm usually available on Tuesday and Thursday evenings for such activity. My workload this winter has been insane and have had a considerable amount of travel, so I've been taken away from pretty much all the hobbies I like. Let me know what your schedule is. I assume you still have my number?
    Still have your number.

Im stuck on the 330-4am shift....sometimes I get lucky and have a sunday off. Hows sundays work for you?

CR Member
    First Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Patrick View Post
    Still have your number.

Im stuck on the 330-4am shift....sometimes I get lucky and have a sunday off. Hows sundays work for you?
    I'm sure I can pull something off on a Sunday for a few hours. You're practically next door.

Page 5 of 5 First ... 3 4 5