| || || |
04-30-2011, 09:45 PM
AWESOMEEEE mini surge
STEPS TO BUILD IT!
1) The U-tube
- I made mine with a U- tube i had laying around and extended it a little longer on the end for more water. Also drill a hole above your water line, this is a air release.
2) The OUTLET
- Decided how you want it to enter the tank with some type of director, i used a 2 way deflector and I'm goning plug on outlet to make it stronger but you could use anything you have.
3) CUT HOLE IN WATER CONTAINER
- You can use any water container you want, i just had a gallon jug available so its what i used, you could use something allot nicer.
4) PUMP AND HOSE
- You only need a small pump nothing to large unless you are doing a huge surge device for a big tank. Connect hose to pump.
ASSEMBLY - Hose in top of container
- Shorter end of U-tube in container hole
- Attach water deflector on outlet
- Mount above tank
- Plug in
INSTALLED ONTO TANK
THE ULTIMATE MINI SURGE DEVICE!
Print out the steps Corvette Reefers contest entry
| || || |
Last edited by Corvette Reefer; 05-07-2011 at 04:24 PM.