[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

110 gal acrylic aquarium w/ custom stand and canopy

Bookmark and Share
    ReefTech - Reefkeeper Moderator

First Name
    Matt
    Awards Wheel Master Award - Helping with run the Frag & Swag wheel at the Michigan Coral Expo & Swap 2014. Yugo Award - For running the CR booth during MCES

Default 110 gal acrylic aquarium w/ custom stand and canopy

Will Ship: No
    Category: Tank
    Price: 400.00
    Condition: Used
    im selling this tank in order to make room for a bigger one i just picked up. its 110 gal acrylic from clarity plus. it had one previous owner before me. stand and canopy are in great condition. acrylic still has great clarity to it some small scratched in it but there all at the bottom along the sand bed line. dimensions are 60"x18"x24". i raised the stand another 4 inches and cut the bottom out of the stand to make more room for my sump. theres enough space to easily fit a 75 gal sump plus all the equipment you want. one main overflow located in the center of the tank.its currently disconnected from my sump and still has water and live rock in it just because i have no extra storage for the rock and the two eels that are living in the tank. it will be drained and emptied upon pick up though.
    IMG 0125 - 110 gal acrylic aquarium w/ custom stand and canopy
    IMG 0124 - 110 gal acrylic aquarium w/ custom stand and canopy

asking $400 for the whole set up. please pm me if you have any additional questions or if you would like to set up a time to see the set up in person. willing to take other offers but only serious ones please.

happy reefing!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

ReefTech - Reefkeeper Moderator

First Name
    Matt
    Awards Wheel Master Award - Helping with run the Frag & Swag wheel at the Michigan Coral Expo & Swap 2014. Yugo Award - For running the CR booth during MCES

price drop!!!!

300 for everything...may even go down to 200 if you ask nicely

CR Member

Is this tank still available? I noticed you posted a few weeks ago but I am interested if you still have it.

CR Member

Thanks for the response. I currently have a 90 gallon but I'm not happy with my stand or sump so thought I could upgrade if your tank was still available. The other one you talk about is too small for me but thanks