Will Ship: No
Category: System
Condition: Used
150 Gallon Saltwater Aquarium complete set up. $4,000

150 Gallon Tank

Oak Stand & Canopy

(3) Three 150 watt Metal Halide Sunpods (DE) (bulbs included free, barely used 14K Phoenix) (comes with LEDs for Dawn / Dusk effect)

SWC 200 Protein Skimmer

550 Phosban Reactor

Vertex Portable Refractometer

50 Gallon Sump

4 stage, 90 Gallons per day, Spectra Pure RO/DI system with an Auto top off float valve.

60 Gallon trash can use as an RO reservoir (pump and garden hose included to transport water directly from trash can to fish tank)

Three 100 Watt Fluval E Heaters

One 75 Watt heater for the RO reservoir

Approximately 125 lbs. of Live Rock

One T5HO 10,000K light for the Refugium

The tank is on an Ehiem pump.

All of the Miscellaneous supplies such as power heads, surge protector, fish food, left over salt, etc, will all be included.

The tank is in perfect condition. It was set up originally as a 150 gallon planted Discus tank. Then I converted it to a Reef tank. Tank is only 1.5 year old. It the 6 foot long 150 gallon, and with it resting on the stand and canopy it is 8 feet tall. It honestly is not that hard to clean. I honestly would prefer to keep the set up, but the money I get back from selling it needs to be used for more urgent issues. I spent $750 on the light fixtures alone (not including $60 per light bulb), $1,000 for the Stand & Canopy, and about $500 for the tank it