[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

300g Acrylic Tank w/ Stand

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member

Default 300g Acrylic Tank w/ Stand

Will Ship: No
    Category: Tank
    Condition: Used
    So it's time to sell this beast so I can buy my crotch rocket. 300g acrylic tank with central overflow. 96" L x 24" W x 30" T. I am selling because of my lack of funds to set up the rest of the tank and because I am looking to buy (or trade this for ) a bike. Tank sits on 1/2" foam. There are 2x 3/4", 1x 1 & 1/2", and 1x 1" bulkhead holes inside the overflow. The stand is custom built by yours truly. Holds up very well. Inside is painted with white Kilz Primer and edges are siliconed to prevent wood from rotting from the inside out. Stand is 97"x25"x31". Framing is 1/4" hardwood stained Mahogany. Doors are pop out style with 1x3 framing around them. 1 door on each end, 3 doors in middle. I never finished putting the framing on the rest of the stand (outer edges, top, and bottom) but it still looks great even without it.
    Everything included - Tank, Stand, Overflow return plumbing, and a 1" durso standpipe. (Rock in picture and everything under the stand not included, 40g sump cracked in bottom, you can have it if you'd like)
    I'd like to get $1200 for it all O.B.O. If you'd like, I even have a 21" white spotted bamboo that I'll toss in with it. He's a fatty and eats very well. Only nipped at me once!

I'd really like to get this thing out this week, birthday is next week and I'd like to have the bike by then. Send me a pm and LMK!

Thanks guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

CR Member
    First Name
    Shane

Default In response to your tank post

I was reading your post about you selling your 300gallon tank and noticed you was trying to sell it for a bike , I happen to have a 1985 Honda V-65 Manga 1100cc in my garage with under 10k mile s on it . I originally bought this with the intention of restoring it and riding it , but it has sitting in my garage ever since it needs work i.e carbs need rebuilt, brakes and tires need replaced a couple other things basically it has been stored inside for 26 years so it needs gone threw . would be a great bike with little put into it .

Just curious if this is something u would be interested in for a trade?

Thanks Shane

ReefTech - Reefkeeper Moderator

First Name
    Matt
    Awards Wheel Master Award - Helping with run the Frag & Swag wheel at the Michigan Coral Expo & Swap 2014. Yugo Award - For running the CR booth during MCES

is the tank still available?