Will Ship: No
Category: Lighting
Price: 125.00
Condition: Used
I am listing a 48" 6-Bulb T5 VHO Fixture for sale or trade. This fixture was sold to me in a lot of aquarium supplies and when I asked about the light I was told, "I'm almost positive its an Aquatic Life fixture." When I heard that I bought the lot without a second thought. Well, my lack of caution is your gain. This is a knockoff. It looks like an aquatic life fixture without the branding. It includes a built in timer which can control 2 sets of 3 bulbs independently as well as the lunar LEDs. I ordered three new endcaps from Aquatic Life and when on the phone they asked me for some identifying features of an A-L fixture. I could not find any of them and thats when I realized it was not genuine. That being said, its not a bad fixture, but I would like to go with some LEDs for my build and selling this unit will help with that. Four of the six bulbs will need to be replaced immediately and the other two in about 8 months. I have not used this fixture and I have done some minor maintenance as well as cleaned it up. I am asking $125 cash or paypal for the fixture, but will also take a media reactor with pump and Carbon/GFO, or around 75 lbs of dry rock (preferably unused). I know the equipment needs are pretty specific, but this is literally all I will need other than my LED fixture to get my tank running, so let's make a deal!

75 FTS 1 - 48" 6-Bulb T5 VHO Fixture

Here is a link to the exact fixture on Ebay: 48" 324W T5 HO Aquarium Light Hood 6x54 Fluorescent Actinic Lamp LCD Timer Coral | eBay

I understand its going to be less expensive to buy this fixture brand new with bulbs included rather than replace mine, but chances are you will buy new bulbs for a new fixture to suit your taste anyway.