[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

55 Gallon Drilled,Pine stand/canopy,JBJ PC lights, and sump

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default 55 Gallon Drilled,Pine stand/canopy,JBJ PC lights, and sump

Category: Tank
    Condition: Used
    55 Gallon drilled tank, pine stand and canopy, sump, 48"JBJ power compact lights. The fans have not worked when I bought it but thing they just need to be wired back in. New bulbs except for 1 of the actinics. 12,000K and 2 actinics. $200. Would consider trades for corals also. Located in Ypsilanti near Ford Lake.

I have another 50/55 long with oak paneled pressboard stand, a black iron stand that holds 2 55/50 longs, and a couple 50/55 gallon tanks also.

3k93o93l75Q35W65X4a772bbd21c91ebf1ebe - 55 Gallon Drilled,Pine stand/canopy,JBJ PC lights, and sump
    3m93p23o55Z15T45W5a7701ead9e0cfcb1ee2 - 55 Gallon Drilled,Pine stand/canopy,JBJ PC lights, and sump
    3ne3kc3l55T55W05P5a77979960f3d4f217f3 - 55 Gallon Drilled,Pine stand/canopy,JBJ PC lights, and sump

cg5071 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    chris

What are you thinking you need for the iron stand and are the extra tanks drilled? what is the price on those?

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

CR Member

$10 for the iron stand? The other tanks are not drilled. $35 for a 50/55 gallon. Fish docs will drill them, I think it's $10 a hole.

First Name
    chris

Sweet. Thanks. Not that I am coming down immediately but was considering it. The fish docs are the ones that had used 55g for sale too, that is why I asked. If you have it still when I can make it down there, then I will likely get the stand and maybe a tank.

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

CR Member

thats cool, just noticed you are way up north. We might goto Ludington area for labor day, I could bring it up your way maybe too. LEt me know if you ever get down here, I'll hook you up.

First Name
    chris

That might work. Let me know if you do get there. It is still a ways but saves an hour compaired to ypsi.

CR Member

will do. The wife got the weekend off and probly gonna try to do Ludington or Travesrse city. Will let you know. I pass Trop on my way home from work so I could grab anything you wanted from their also. Fish Docs Ypsi, Canton, and Trenton are not far from me either.

CR Member

open to offers guys $150?? Shoot me offers. Trying to raise some funds so the wife doesn't realize I spent a buncha loot on corals this friday LOL.

First Name
    chris

Yourrr in trouble!
    Thanks for the offer. You should come to T.C. lol It is only an hour and a half from me