[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

60 gallon half hex current 4t5Ho light

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member
    First Name
    Bret

Default !!!60g tank light Updated 200 obo and much more!!!!!

Will Ship: No
    Category: Tank
    Price: 200obo
    Condition: Used
    SAM 0906 - 60 gallon half hex current 4t5Ho lightit has a couple of minor scratches, most are not visible with water in it. The light is a current USA four t5ho fixture, needs bulbs. Tank is not drilled but acrylic is super easy to drill. comes with a Magnum H.O.T hang on back canister filter and a bio wheel attachment and assorted dry goods. 200obo. contact me at Atmosfear1928@yahoo.com

I also have some complete nano tanks, and a 20 gallon hex, a bunch of scrap pvc and other odds and ends. Moving in december and need to get rid of all of it!
    Last edited by BikerBret; 10-17-2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: update

rcombs - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rickie

is the light included with this?

thepanfish - Reefkeeper CR Member

Is the cat included?

CR Member
    First Name
    Bret

The light is included, it does need a replacement ballast and bulbs,

For the right price the cat is included, but we like her alot! hahahttp://www.captivereefs.com/forum/im...lies/silly.gif

CR Member
    First Name
    Bret

Quote Originally Posted by BikerBret View Post
    SAM 0906 - 60 gallon half hex current 4t5Ho lightit has a couple of minor scratches, most are not visible with water in it. The light is a current USA four t5ho fixture, needs bulbs. Tank is not drilled but acrylic is super easy to drill. comes with a Magnum H.O.T hang on back canister filter and a bio wheel attachment and assorted dry goods. 200obo. contact me at Atmosfear1928@yahoo.com

I also have some complete nano tanks, and a 20 gallon hex, a bunch of scrap pvc and other odds and ends. Moving in december and need to get rid of all of it!
    need this stuff gone before December!!!

rcombs - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rickie

how about some pics of the nanos and prices

thepanfish - Reefkeeper CR Member

5 bux for the cat?

CR Member
    First Name
    Bret

SAM 0519 - 60 gallon half hex current 4t5Ho light$40 dollars with light, filter and heater c

SAM 0608 - 60 gallon half hex current 4t5Ho light

home made AIO tank $20 obo

SAM 0605 - 60 gallon half hex current 4t5Ho light $40 dollars comes with filter and for another 15 bucks ill throw in a 4x65 watt power compact ballast and two bulbs with about 3 months of use

CR Member
    First Name
    Bret

all this stuff has to go! make me an offer!