[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

90 Gallon Reef System for sale

Bookmark and Share

Default 90 Gallon Reef System for sale

Will Ship: No
    Category: System
    Price: 1100.00
    Condition: Used
    For Sale, 90 Gallon Drilled Tank with massive overflow at rear/off-center of tank, Black stand with cabinet for sump and equipment. Acrylic chambered sump with compact fluorescent light fixture, skimmer, pumps, power-heads with Wave-maker power outlet-strip, as well as OUTER ORBIT 48" Reef Light w/2 HQI/Compact Fluorescents/Lunar Lights, note the Outer Orbit is a spectacular 24-hour lighting solution that combines our 10,000k PowerPaq HQI Metal Halide, SunPaq Dual Actinics and Moon White Lunar Lights into one sleek, integrated fixture. Take advantage of the powerful shimmering rays of a 10,000k Metal Halide along with our revolutionary Dual Actinics which provide dawn and dusk control as well as the necessary energy to activate photosynthesis. Completing the 24-hour lighting cycle is our unique Moon White Lunar Lights, casting a moon glow with rhythmic luminescence over your aquarium for nocturnal viewing and simulation.

The light fixture alone retails for almost a thousand dollars, and was less than a year old when i broke down the reef system. This set up was up and running for only two years, and I only shut it down due to the time-demands of our other pets.

Also included is a five-stage RO filter system from Aquatic Systems and a case of filters that retails for over 225.00 which only requires replacement tubing (eager cat chewed through old ones)

I'm open to any reasonable offer for i'd like someone to use this system for a reef as intended, but if i cannot recoup some of my investment, i'm guessing i could turn it into a cichlid tank requiring a lot less time than a reef, but i would love to find it a new home.

please contact me for more information or to schedule a visit to see the system and evaluate it for your purchase.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

A few pics would liven this sale thread up!
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

more pics to come, i just wanted to get the post up and see if anyone is seeking a system at this time...

i'll update asap

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

Awesome.....
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

Quote Originally Posted by larryandlaura View Post
    Awesome.....
    only able to upload one image at this time....EMAIL me for multiple photos of 90 gallon system, with pics of lighting, tank, stand, sump, filters, skimmer, pumps etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

rcombs - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rickie

what do you have for wavemakers or power heads, i need something for my 40B

Default No parts for sale...just entire system at this point

Hi,
    i've received some offers for the entire system, so i'm not going to be selling off any of the parts...i'd rather someone get the entire system and be able to start up a reef again with it...

SOLD !!! very happy to have found my reef tank a new home...got almost my asking price, but was worth losing a few dollars to find someone who's excited about setting up a reef of their own...