[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

My Big 'Ole Box

Bookmark and Share
    ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Default My Big 'Ole Box

Will Ship: Yes
    Category: Other
    Price: $150
    Condition: New
    Ive got a big ole box of odds and ends up for sale grab bag style. Few things that managed to hide in the old lab and or I hung on to hoping I would be elbows deep in salty joy sooner than later.
    There will be lots and lots of extras "Freebies" if you will tossed into the box and or not factored in on the grand scheme!

Coralife heavy duty scaping gloves extra long.
    Bag of 25+ count of pairs. Lunch lady style orange gloves but go up to your shoulder!
    Large fish net
    Milwaukee MR100ATS hydrometer with DIYReef Calibration solution, adjustment driver and pipet. Never ever dropped extremely careful. Retails for $80+
    Tzunami ATO system minus water pump Retails for $80
    Variety of measuring cups, spoons, cups and graduated cylinder.
    Brand new never used RO/DI ASO valve with about 6 feet of line.
    Few slabs of black acrylic for making your own frag racks, or photo back drops!
    2 drive shaft screw to Vortech pumps
    TMPCC maybe less 2 pumps.
    Kent Iodine just shy of full.
    RO/DI Replacement can
    7 7" filter socks
    7 4" filter socks
    1 4" acrylic sock holder that hangs on sump
    Un opened bottle of Calcion Calcium Supplement, plus others
    X-terminator never used
    15 gallon breeder, 30ish pounds crush coral substrate, Jimsflies mesh top screen
    2 Bags BRS Magnisium Chloride Magnesium Sulfide Mix un opened and sealed.
    Black and Decker Firestorm 18v cordless driver with battery and charger. Used for mixing salt with plastic end paint mixer. Drill chuck is fuzed closed and will not release mixer attachment! Sucks for other projects but awesome for mixing up batches of fresh salty goodness, aerating and or in the event of power loss and be used for circulation and aeration in tank
    Melev's Reef RO/DI 3 stage metal bracket. (TAZZY IF YOUR STILL AROUND THIS BELONGS TO YOU IF YOU WANT IT, I FOUND IT!!!

Lifeguard 3/4 slip bulkhead hit
    3 BRS 1 gallon jugs with 1 oz. hand pump. Each about half way full with calc, alk and mag.
    A few MH bulbs, odds and ends foods and kems and dips and thermometers and suction cups and turkey basters

Asking $150 OBO hopefully today I want it out of site and out of mind. This hobby is one of the most rewarding hobbys ever, when active, but the most painful hobby to be no longer apart of, just a lurker from beyond.
    So ya, no work today can meet just about any where.....hook a brother up, you won't be disappointed!!
    PM me your cell number and I can text mess. pictures if required.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

First Name
    Rob

Bumpity bump.....how about $125 any takers!!!!!
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

First Name
    Rob

Night bump, Im easy peasy. Let's make something happen tomorrow morning!!!

CableGuy - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Adam

Any chance you have any magnetic frag racks in the mix of everything?

First Name
    Rob

Adam I don't but, but I do have plenty of acrylic in clear and black to make your own. Ill toss in the acrylic scoring knife too. Toss a piece in the oven tells it's soft and bend or mold it into any shape you want!

First Name
    Rob

Really no interest or a single offer yet...... Let go peeps hit me up!!

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Rob- What are the dimensions on the 15 breeder??? And also the dimensions on the black acrylic sheet- if you dont mind parting out.

First Name
    Rob

Last price drop, hollar at me today!! $100.00!!!!!!
    Goodies in box but not listed include loc line and fitting, additional bulkheads, 5 gal QT tank, 4 heaters 15-150 watt etc etc

First Name
    Rob

Last chance bump, garbage day is Wednesday.

CableGuy - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Adam

Did this go to the trash?

Tags for this Ad