[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Equipment Sales & Trades

Buy, sell and trade reef and marine equipment and other drygoods in our reefkeeping classifieds.

Page 85 of 86 First ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 Last
  1. Kalkwasser & Kent AquaDose

1.1 lb container of Two little Fishes brand Kalkwasser, only 2 teaspoons taken out of container. Kent Marine brand AquaDose drip type doser 1400 ml...
    Started by Limpit, 05-13-2005 09:26 PM
  2. F/S Korallin 1502 calcium reactor

Korallin 1502 Calcium reactor only, includes bubble counter and recirculating pump. NO regulator OR bottle. Reactor is in fine shape and does not...
    Started by ereefic, 04-24-2005 11:51 PM
  3. 90RR tank-stand-hood for sale

Hey all...... as you know I have to sell my setup. Many thanks to the members that have given my favorite creatures new homes. So now Im down to...
    Started by Grandmaster_Toad, 04-23-2005 11:35 PM
  4. NEW 210g RR All-Glass WI/IL

~ NEW ~ 210g RR custom All-Glass tank. Drilled for a closed loop circulation system. Has 2 Mega-overflows placed in the center back of the tank. 4...
    Started by moujon, 04-20-2005 04:10 PM
  5. 55 Gal tank, stand, strip light For Sale or Trade

I recently transfered all of my livestock to a new 90 gal so I have my 55 Gal avaliable for sale.
    Started by TADemet, 04-03-2005 07:25 PM
  6. LFS Closing = tanks for 45 cents/ gal.

The LFS in Winona, MN is closing. They are rewarding their loyal customers with the first opportunity to take advantage of glass tanks for 45 cents...
    Started by m1a1fixer, 04-01-2005 10:32 AM
  7. 400 watt MH Ballest For Sale or Trade Central WI

I have a New Advance MH ballest M59 400 watt for trade. Never been used. I am looking for a 250 watt ballest preferably Advanced also. If interested...
    Started by condiman, 03-08-2005 02:29 PM
  8. Ozonators

I know these things are out of voque but I have two ozonators 30 watt still in there boxes.
    Started by ewaitob, 02-24-2005 09:16 PM
  9. Power centers with digital timers

I posted this over at a couple different sites, but the more exposure, they better, right? I completed the first small power center today and...
    Started by perpetual98, 02-21-2005 12:17 PM
  10. Skimmer..rodi...halides...additives...etc...for sale

Hey all, I have a buddy that is getting out of the hobby, and I offered to put his stuff up on our board. SO here it is. If you have questions...
    Started by Grandmaster_Toad, 10-17-2004 09:19 PM
  11. IceCap 250w electronic ballast

Before i post this on Ebay,I'm giving my CR friends here the first shot.I'n gonna be upgrading to a M80 ballast so i'm selling this ballast with a...
    Started by davejnz, 01-02-2005 11:54 AM
  12. southdown sand in boise, idaho

I live in eagle, idaho and I have the opportunity to buy a large amount of the infamous southdown (yardright) tropical play sand and have it shipped...
    Started by durango_doug898, 01-05-2005 11:35 PM

Page 85 of 86 First ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 Last

Ad Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of ads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the ad list will be sorted.

Type:
Type of transaction e.g. trade, sell, either
State:
State where item is located
Will Ship:
Will you ship?
Yes No
Category:
What category of equipment is it?

Order ads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot ad with unread posts
Hot ad with no unread posts
Ad is closed
You have posted in this ad