[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Laid off, equipment blow out, everything must go asap!

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
    ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Default Laid off, equipment blow out, everything must go asap!

Will Ship: Yes
    Category: Other
    Price: $$$$
    Condition: Used
    JUST RECENTLY GOT LAID OFF FROM MY JOB, GOTTA LOVE LIFE, SO I NEED THE REMAINDER OF THESE ITEMS TO SELL ASAP. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING REMAINING PM ME PLEASE TO DISCUSS OPTIONS. IM WHEELIN AND DEALIN LOTS OF FREEBIES AND THROWINS ESCPECIALLY FOR NEWBIES!! AND PEOPLE WITH FEWER THAN 100 POST ON CR! I'VE GOT STUFF GALLOR TEST KITS, DIP, MEDICINES, FOODS, CLEANING AND GLASS CARE, ASO VALVE, LOC LINE LIKE CRAZY IT GOES ON AND ON. PM ME!!!!

I have a Vortech mp40W (old version) great condition with new wet side Asking $250SOLD
    I have a Vortch mp20 less than a year old Asking $200SOLD
    I also have a Vortech mp10 (older version) Asking $125SOLD
    There are also two battery back ups available at only $50!!SOLD

My entire grow out system is for sale and can be found in the reef tools tank showcase section. It is a Great Lakes Aquarium 48x12x16 drilled with two standpipes white painted background black bottom. Includes 3 chamber sump with all the plumbing and pumps. Will throw in stand/wood for free with purchase. Asking $100SOLD

Marco Premium Fiji Live Rock $3.00 a pound absolutely pest free and amazing looking rock.REDUCED $2.00 SOLD

Tek Light 48" 6 bulb fixture, will include 4 bulbs as Ive never used the outer two sockets. Less than one year old with original box Asking $250SOLD

Tzunami ATO system with water pump Asking $50PENDING, BUT STARTING LIST

Aquatinice TX5HO 24" 5 bulb fixture. In maculate condition just over 1 year old. Will include all bulbs (less than 2 month old plus a few extras to tweak color preference)will also include wire harness to mount and hang from ceiling. Asking $275PRICE DROP $250

Power Brite LED light strips. I have two available they are all blues. One I painted black to match my fixture the other is in original condition. Both less than 1 year old. Asking $30SOLD

ASM Mini G Protein Skimmer and pump. This is the best skimmer Ive ever owned!! Asking $60SOLD
    SWC 160 Extreme with reducer mod and collection of pin wheels. Asking $225SOLD

Tunze Osmolator less than one year old. Has two magnetic mounting locations for the "eye" and float valve. Asking $140SOLD

Hanna Phosphate Checker hand held. Just a few months old with brand new unopened box of 25 powder reagents Asking $40SOLD

Hand held ph meter by Milwaukee Asking $10SOLD
    Hand held TDS meter asking $10SOLD

Acrylic 12x4x4 fish acclimation box asking $15SOLD

More to come.......
    Tuesdays and Thursdays are always best as I never work on those days!! Mondays and Wednesdays early morning works too.
    FIY "Coral City" is Harper Woods. Basically 8 Mile and I94 area.
    LIST UPDATE
    I have to food grade 55 gallon water barrels for sale. Bother were brand new never used when I purchased them. Both have float valves for easy set up to an RO/DI unit. The one with the removable lid was the mixing barrel and has a bulk head with ball valve near the bottom for easy use. The other one is where I made and stored the water. Has 2 four inch holes in the top with caps, I did cut a larger opening to put in a pump etc.
    Both in perfect condition only have had RO/DI water and or Salt mix in them.
    Asking$40 per barrelSTILL AVAILABLE DROP $35

Great Lakes Aquarium Warehouse 60 gallon cube tank, 25x25x25 with built in over flow, and plumbing. Great condition, coraline encrusted overflow box, only to minor scratches on right side only. Just over one year old Asking $100BACK UP FOR SALE
    Great Lakes Super Multi Sump, minus grey filter boxes Asking $125REDUCED $100
    Custom made Dark Cherry Stand by GLAW Oak wood, good shape nothing that can't be touched up Asking only $125BACK UP FOR SALE, REDUCED $100

Two Little Fishes Reactor filled with roughly 400ml of Warner Marine Biopellet for Free Asking $20
    BRS Media reactor with spare inner canister Asking $40REDUCED $30

Maxi Jet Water Pumps 1200 model x2 Asking $15 perSOLD

Melev's Reef 5 Stage RO/DI unit, custom worked to have a double DI. Also include digital dual TDS, with ASO valve and check valve for ease of use with float valves. Recently replaced with SpectraPure high efficency membrain, with .5 micro sediment filter, .5 micron carbon block, and one Silicatbuster canister and SpectraPures custom mix Di media. Asking only $150

UPDATE JANUARY 13, JUST GOT LAID OFF FROM WORK SATURDAY NEED THE REMAINDER ITEMS GONE ASAP LETS MAKE A DEAL, NO ONE LEAVES UNSATISFIED, LOTS OF FREEBIES AND THROW INS!
    FILTER SOCKS!! I have about 7 7" 100 micro filter socks, less than a year old in awesome shape cleaned regularly Asking $1.00 per sock.
    I have 12 4" socks same condition as above same price. I also have an acrylic sock holder for $10.

15 GALLON BREEDER Asking $15
    20Lb bag crush coral Asking $10
    Bag of Reef Crystals minus 50 gallons worth Asking $10
    Korilla Nanos x2 $10 per
    Korilla K1 $15
    More to come as I get them cleaned and ready to rock.
    Atleast 50 pack sterile scalpel blades and handle $10
    Acro cutting sheers $5
    Last edited by ReeferRob; 01-13-2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Title Change and Updates
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default backups

I would like the battery backups! 989 329 4667!

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Dang! I'd love to have that 24" light. Would totally rock my 26g! Dreeeeeaming again. Sorry

There is nothing like being a REEFER!
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

CR Member
    First Name
    Ed

PM sent on Power Brite LED strips...

First Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by MizTanks View Post
    Dang! I'd love to have that 24" light. Would totally rock my 26g! Dreeeeeaming again. Sorry

I'm willing to work with you Jaime, what are you working with?!

Sent from iPhone on Mars.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferRob View Post
    I'm willing to work with you Jaime, what are you working with?!

Working with tax return Rob. Thank you anyways (hug)

There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

First Name
    Rob

Wednesday morning bumb

First Name
    Rob

Night bump!!! Thanks to all interested so far. Looking to make some moves asap!

CR Member
    First Name
    David

I will take the Osmolator if it is the newer style.

nate_newton - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Nate

Wow an Aquatinice TX5HO 24". I've been searching for a used 24" for months, 6+, and finally decided to go with leds. 16 Cree XR-E's, 2 Meanwell ELM-60-48D with 2 color dimming, solderless connectors and a now drilled heatsink. If I could sell it I'd take the T5's for $240.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last