[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

NEW 210g RR All-Glass WI/IL

Bookmark and Share

Default NEW 210g RR All-Glass WI/IL

~ NEW ~ 210g RR custom All-Glass tank. Drilled for a closed loop circulation system. Has 2 Mega-overflows placed in the center back of the tank. 4 Holes for loop are on the bottom in an arc pattern to allow for great mid-tank circulation. Includes standpipes for overflows and bulkheads for the loop. Retail on this tank would be over $1000. Asking $600 OBO.

This was a custom order for someone who backed out. It was part of a package deal when I bought my 180g. Available for immediate pickup between Madison/Milwaukee. Possible delivery within a reasonable area for the price of gas. Email with questions or for more photos.

New photo links:
    Full Tank:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/210_full.jpg

Closed loop:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...le/loop_sm.jpg

Damn I want that tank! I live in Ixonia too. Like 5 minutes away from you. Interested in a couple of 120G tanks?

Eric
    120G Reef and 40B reef at work, 120G tank dry and dirty in the garage.

Sorry Eric- it sold last night. I had it posted everywhere for about a month. And I could have dropped it off last Friday on my way home from picking it up in Milw....

Shel

Well I'm glad you sold it. Hopefully you got what you wanted for it. I don't need it anyway, so it's a good thing that you sold it.

Let me know if you ever want to come over and check out my tanks and I'll swing over and check out yours when it's up and running.

Eric
    120G Reef and 40B reef at work, 120G tank dry and dirty in the garage.