[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

65 Gallon Tall with 20G Sump

Bookmark and Share
    mcleodm - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Michael

Default 65 Gallon Tall with 20G Sump

Will Ship: No
    Category: System
    Price: 300
    Condition: Used
    I am located in Wixom, MI. Please make arrangements to pick up this tank from my home. It will be all packed up and easy to move out of my garage.

For sale is my old 65 G tall with 20 G long saltwater aquarium. It has almost everything you would need to start a FOWLR or Reef aquarium. Just add live rock and water.

It comes with a bucket of white gravel covered in beneficial bacteria that will help your system cycle faster.

This tank is "reef ready" meaning it has a drilled in the bottom corner overflow with holes for the return and supply lines into the tank.

System includes:

3 - T12 36" VHO Lighting System with ballast (2 10K bulbs and one blue actinic) (also have a spare 10k bulb)
    Mag5 500 GPH water pump, and all necessary plumbing to use the sump underneath the tank
    20G Sump with Supply Water, Filter Media, and Return Sections all divided by two baffles each.
    5G Bucket of live white aquarium gravel (covered in saltwater to ensure bacteria life)
    6 Outlet Powerstrip with Two plug 7 day Light timer
    Clip on Light for sump.
    4 Multi-color LED Moonlights
    Partial cover glass covers for the Display Tank (comes in handy if using air bubblers and for keeping salt off the two of the lights)
    It has an ATO system, however, there is no pump or tubing, just the float switch.

Please direct any questions you may have to me. I am more than glad to answer them.

Price is somewhat negotiable, but would rather stick to $300. This is a nice system and is ready to go.

Please note: Protein Skimmer pictured is NOT included, it has been moved to my new tank. I have a seaclone 100 that you can buy. See here: Sea Clone 100 Protein Skimmer

Thanks for looking!

For more photo's, see the post on CL: 65 G Saltwater Aquarium T12 VHO 20 G Sump
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mcleodm; 05-09-2011 at 11:23 AM.

First Name
    Michael

227841 10150188712153177 572588176 7066626 659322 n - 65 Gallon Tall with 20G Sump

Tank is all packed up and ready to be picked up.

Note: I had to forcedly remove the supply bulkhead; when removing it, i found it was not glued to the PVC so there was no way to grip it. I will post a link with the proper bulkhead replacement tomorrow.
    Last edited by mcleodm; 05-08-2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Grammar error

First Name
    Michael

Would also go for a nicer RO/DI unit and cash (depending on unit).

Tank looks beautiful, I almost want to turn it into a refugium, but it's too big.

First Name
    Michael

Sold, thanks