#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT class=nf face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#I am selling this Dual 400 watt CSL probe ballast for $160 shipped in the continental US. Its about 1.5 years old, is in great condition and works great. I was using it to light XM 15k bulbs. It has seperate switches and power supply cables for each ballast. I am also including 15 foot quick disconnect cables with the ballast. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#You can also pick this up from me if you are local. I am in Central NJ. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I also have a single 400 watt ballast that I will be listing seperately.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#This is a great price and if I don't get responses soon, I will list it on eBay.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#PM me if interested.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Thanks. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT class=sf#ed_cl##ed_op#!-- This hack works only for these three fields, you'll have to let me know if you want it for others. -Greg --#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT class=sf#ed_cl##ed_op#!-- field 5 present --#ed_cl##ed_op#I#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=1#ed_cl#Hobby Experience#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/I#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#