[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Featured Reef Aquariums

CaptiveReefs features its members reefkeeping success.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
  1. Zachtos' SPS Forest

My saltwater addiction began with pulsing pink xenia of all things. I graduated from college as an engineer with too much time on my hands so I began...
    Started by zachtos, 02-01-2012 10:45 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  2. dputt88's Macro Nano

Introduction I got into reefing when our family bought my dad an aquarium for Christmas back in 2010. I had no idea what a reef tank looked like, I...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-06-2013 01:22 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  3. Schminksbro's SPS Garden

As a proud member and sponsor of Captive Reefs I am humbled and honored to be chosen as July 2010 Tank of the Month. I would like to thank Jim and...
    Started by schminksbro, 07-06-2010 02:40 PM
    6 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 6
  4. Slapshot's Non-Photo Reef

I would like to thank the committee for this honor. My love of saltwater aquariums started when I was born in Southern California within a mile from...
    Started by slapshot, 04-02-2011 07:07 AM
    8 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 8
  5. Binford4000's Beautiful Reef

Wow,I really want to say thanks to CR and all the members for nominating my tank for the Tank of the Month. It's really a surprise and honor and...
    Started by binford4000, 04-30-2012 10:42 PM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
  6. Mrs. Binford's Beautiful Reef

http://www.captivereefs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3872 I am very surprised and happy to be Tank of the Month. I read captive reefs a lot...
    Started by mrs binford, 12-02-2011 05:48 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  7. Gablett's Gorgeous Reef

Introduction First of all, thanks to everyone involved for this honor. There are so many beautiful reef aquariums out there. For my reef to be...
    Started by gablett, 07-02-2012 03:13 PM
  8. Mr. Microscope's Nano

Background I've been reefing since about 2009 when I started with a little 3 gallon pico reef in my office. This really allowed me to delve into...
    Started by Mr. Microscope, 08-01-2012 11:08 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  9. Richie Rich's Reef

Background http://www.captivereefs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5087My name is Rich and I have been in this challenging but rewarding...
    Started by Richie Rich, 06-07-2012 08:21 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  10. Dejavu's Angelic Reef

Introduction I would like to start by thanking my wife Tracy, my two daughters Nadia and Anya, Captive Reefs and the online reefing communities...
    Started by dejavu, 03-31-2012 01:36 PM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
  11. Rupert's Bikini Bottom Paradise

Started by Rupert, 03-31-2011 11:06 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  12. Estanoche's Reef

http://www.captivereefs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4414Bit of Background... I have been reefkeeping since 2005. I really love learning...
    Started by estanoche, 02-29-2012 10:42 PM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of articles to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the article list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot article with unread posts
Hot article with no unread posts
Article is closed
You have posted in this article