[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Mrs. Binford's Beautiful Reef

Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    mrs binford - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Awards Tank of the Month - December 2011 TOTM

Quote Originally Posted by fishdoc1 View Post
    Great Job! Thanks for being such great customers!
    Thanks Tom, I'm glad to do business with you and thank you for ordering my lights and vortech you and the staff are always a pleasent to deal with and I have to admit most of all my stuff have come from you, so I guess I can say have a fish doctors tank. I've been dealing with you guys for over 15 years and I plan on doing business with you for another 15+ years

CR Member
    First Name
    Chris

Beautiful tank, Mrs. Binford!!
    Likes mrs binford liked this post

luisgo - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Luis
    Awards Photo of the Month - August 2012 Photo of the Month Tank of the Month Photo of the Month

Congratulation! That is a beautiful tank!! Love the soft corals and the colors of the LPS. Thanks for shearing.

Tom Toro - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Tom

Hey I got to see this thing today and it looks better in person! Great colors and huge corals moving in the currents. Mr.B's is awesome too and the Man Cave is unbelievable! You guys have first class equipment! LED's all around. Cool Dog too.

Thanks for the great trade, Chuck and Mrs. B. Hope you like your side of it.
    240g Great Lakes Glass! ETSS1400/panworld250,LED 120wX4 AJM, LED,2x sunbrite ,Tunzex4/,200gal sump/mixed reef/Biopellets. Hammerhead return. UV 57w. Chiller.

135g down and given to a buddy. New pic after the wall is repaired.

mrs binford - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Awards Tank of the Month - December 2011 TOTM

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Toro View Post
    Hey I got to see this thing today and it looks better in person! Great colors and huge corals moving in the currents. Mr.B's is awesome too and the Man Cave is unbelievable! You guys have first class equipment! LED's all around. Cool Dog too.

Thanks for the great trade, Chuck and Mrs. B. Hope you like your side of it.
    thanks tom I do like the trade Mr. B hooked it up and it works great thanks
    Likes Tom Toro liked this post

carlitofish - Reefkeeper CR Sponsor
    First Name
    carl

that is a great tank! nice!

motorcityreefs - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    brandon

Quote Originally Posted by carlitofish View Post
    that is a great tank! nice!
    good job! well deserved!!!! tank looks even better in person

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

good job! well deserved!!!! tank looks even better in person

BEETLE60 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bruce

Sorry about the late post ,new here but that is such an inspirational tank and I love the red & white acans ,thanks for the great pics

tcp316 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Vicki

I am very surprised and happy to be Tank of the Month. I read captive reefs a lot but don't respond or post much, I really enjoy the mix of reefers and see several other female members doing a great job.

I started this hobby by way of a gift from my husband ( @binford4000 ) when we first met in 1991. My first tank was 125-gallon tall which I maintained for about 12 years, When we moved to southeast Michigan due to the economy, I downgraded to a 36-gallon bow front. Which it was a nice change. I maintained that for about three years tell it was destroyed in a move and lucky the husband got a 75-gallon for Christmas which now is my present tank.

Read more: http://www.captivereefs.com/forum/ta...#ixzz2IzehZUlQ
    Very nice. You like a lot of the same types of coral I love. The movement of leathers, softies and LPS mesmerizes me. Would have loved to see this tank in person as well. I really enjoyed our visit and meeting you and your husband last night. It is fun to visit with a couple who are both IN the hobby and understand it. My husband fully supports me but the jargon and talk is over his head. He loves to "Watch" the tank the though.
    You and your husband's newest tank is gorgeous as well. A nice blend of the two of you. Congrats!

Always learning, loving this hobby.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3