[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Chris' Award winning Growout thread.

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    cg5071 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    chris

Seems I forgot to take a GBP pic. I will have to do that one later.

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

First Name
    chris

I added another 39w t5 to my lighting. A couple of the zoas dont really appreciate it. 2 of them are not from the contest but the gobstopper babies dont really like it either. Hoping they acclimate well. It has just been 2 days so far. This has really been in the plans since the beginning but just got around to it. Now I have 2 Ati blue+'s and a fiji purple. The color is much better now, at least to my eyes. The 250w halide is still the same for now. I am thinking about getting rid of it and put on a 4 bulb t5 system from fish need it.

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

First Name
    chris

Updates!
    better than kedds = 15
    GBP = 9
    devils armor = 7
    Skyhigh's Fav = 8
    eye of rah = 10
    Lunars = 3
    purp death = 2
    gobstoppers = 3

polyp count = 57

Name:  DSCF4026.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  89.7 KBName:  DSCF4027.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  95.2 KB

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Chris - Last update looks great. Got a new update for us?

First Name
    chris

I lost my GBP. Litteraly the plug is gone too. They were looking bad though. All the zoas in my tank have been unhappy. The mg problem was worse than I thought. Just got a test though and BRS 2 part.

The new count - the GBP's
    9 Devils armor
    7 Gobstoppers
    3 Purple Death
    8 Skyhighs zoas
    13 eyes of Rah
    18 Better than Kedds
    3 Lunars

I do have pics but they are on the friends camera at her house atm. Will get to them. I have been super busy lately so havnt been here as much.

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Thanks Cg-didn't know that mag plays a part in happy zoas-now if I can find a semi inexpensive test kit
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

First Name
    chris

I didnt know that either but it seems to be the case. They were the things that were most P.O'ed lol.

BRS has a salifert mg test for 24$ but I may have gotten it a little cheaper because I was in a group buy. It seems expensive untill you see the $40 tests IMO it was worth it though because now I know that I only had half the mg that I was supposed to!

First Name
    chris

These are bad pics I know but...
    The ones to the left of the Lunars are the Better than Kedds.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

First Name
    chris

Some more...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2