My wife (rosebud161616) and I planned on doing this contest together, but turns out we won an extra pack at the swap so we're going to have competing zoas in two different tanks! We are a bit competitive...
About the tank:
- Size: 72 x 12 x 12, divided into 6 bays. About 40 gallons after rock and glass dividers.
- Sump: Very left hand bay.
- Temp: ranges from 78-80
- Age: Approximately 6 months old
- This was originally going to be a growout tank, but it's more like the neglected red headed stepchild tank at the moment with nice annoying algae in various forms, aiptasia and other annoying things. These zoas get their own bay.
- 4' 4x54W T5's + natural sunlight
- Mag9 return pump
- Small unknown pump to give the zoa bay a bit more flow.
- BRS reactor with GFO and Carbon
- UV Sterilizer to deal with the algae.
- Stealth heater.
- ATO soon to be installed.
Here's a pic of the tank when it was first set up.
Looks a bit different now. I'll get some pics later.