[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Hardware

Discussion about Controllers, Pumps, Lights, Heaters, Skimmers, and other reefkeeping equipment.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... Last
  1. Sticky Thread Evilc66's Ultimate LED Guide

So I have been asked to do this a few (hundred? )times now, so I figured I would get it out of the way. Hopefully this will provide some education to...
    Started by evilc66, 01-08-2010 04:47 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  1. Captive Reef programming manual

Hello, I’m trying to find a programming guide for a Captive Reef CR180D light. Any help is appreciated.
    Started by JoshuaB, 08-30-2019 06:59 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  2. Led blue supliment to 250w MH-

Anyone use these? ...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-15-2018 11:50 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  3. 165w chinese evergrow, etc. Any of these better than the others or all the same?

I have some evergrows and they're working fine, but I need some more, but can't find the same ones. Are there better quality 165w units that...
    Started by Tom Toro, 11-25-2016 02:27 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  4. Radion Gen3?

In your opinion would 1 Radion Gen3 be sufficient lighting for a 40B?
    Started by MizTanks, 01-22-2016 12:31 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  5. Getting back into it, question about lighting.

Hello, I got out of the hobby for awhile due to moving around, among other unforeseen incidents. I am going to get back into the swing of things but...
    Started by dumbderk, 03-22-2016 10:01 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  6. Got a led heatsink to cool, need help...

Been thinking about doing a diy projector, so I bought some leds. I don't have the monitor or lens or anything yet, just the leds and meanwell...
    Started by shuhei, 05-28-2015 04:30 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  7. Kessil Moonlight Options

I picked up a Kessil for my new tank. I temporarily installed it over my current system. I wasn't too worried about moonlight. But realized in the...
    Started by jimsflies, 02-28-2015 10:30 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  8. LED??

I use 2x Blue @460nm for my Lunars. 3hrs from 5pm till 8pm. What if any effect will these have on my corals? I have an 8hr schedule with Whites...
    Started by MizTanks, 06-30-2014 06:27 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  9. LED's & Par?

Can someone explain to me how a par reading of 250 from LED's could burn corals but a Par reading of 400 from T5's won't?
    Started by MizTanks, 10-21-2014 11:45 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  10. Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light,

has anyone used these lights? if so what size tank and how did they work out? Thanks for any info.
    Started by sparky_gm, 08-03-2014 10:36 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  11. How much white versus blue light? Algae Problems...

Tell me if my LED's are on to long? To much white? To much blue? Here is the schedule I've been using. Another reefer suggested my whites are on for...
    Started by MizTanks, 08-04-2014 06:33 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  12. Mean Well ELN -60-48D driver questions? ?

I purchased a Rapid Led solderless coralife biocube dimmable retrofit kit. I got it with 2 of the Mean Well ELN-60-48D drivers and the 3 color...
    Started by eveningstar15, 06-15-2014 11:44 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread