[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Hardware

Discussion about Controllers, Pumps, Lights, Heaters, Skimmers, and other reefkeeping equipment.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... Last
  1. 5 Stage RODI

I just received my five stage RODI from bulk reef supply, I was initially planning on purchasing the seven stage but they have been out of stock for...
    Started by Pippin, 04-05-2020 09:54 AM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  2. Need drinking water/reef tank RO/DI recomendations please-

I need drinking water/reef tank RO/DI recomendations. Culligan man just tried to sell me one for over a grand.....am sure I can get one at least as...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 09-10-2015 12:55 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  3. Where to instal my RO/DI setup?

Where to instal my RO/DI setup? I have a basement, and also well water. I will be making water in the basement. There is much more presure on...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 08-01-2015 03:27 AM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  4. Reactor Placement?

Would it be ok to place a small media reactor in my return chamber of my sump? I've really no place else to put one.
    Started by MizTanks, 06-11-2015 11:31 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  5. AquaSafeCanada RO/DI Unit

So, I have found a 7 stage RO/DI unit from this site called AquaSafeCanada for about $130. Here are all the levels of the filter: Aquarium II...
    Started by mcleodm, 05-01-2011 07:41 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  6. Korallin Sulfur Denitrifier

Has anyone used the Korallin Bio Denitrifier? How did it work for you if you did? Did you get Nitrates down to 0? What do you think caused you to...
    Started by pinhigh1886, 12-30-2013 09:38 AM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  7. Bio pellets

Does anyone use bio pellets? I've been ready alot about these and they seem very interesting If so what are your thoughts?
    Started by Rpalt1, 12-03-2013 10:33 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  8. UV sterilizer

Hi guys, I just installed an 11w uv sterilizer and the next day there was a big patch of a yellow/mustard colored film on the live rock and the...
    Started by BEETLE60, 07-14-2013 10:27 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  9. RO/DI Fittings Question

I'm doing a tune up on my RO/DI unit. I have a Coralife 50gpd 4-stage unit. I am in the process of adding a pressure gauge, a flush kit, & a dual...
    Started by cbau45, 06-13-2013 08:32 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  10. Nitrate Control - equipment

Looking for information on Nitrate control What the difference between and what anyone opinion on which is better. BioPellet Reactor (not...
    Started by Fish Dad, 06-15-2013 05:33 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  11. I'm about to buy an RO/DI and have a couple questions.

After reading numerous posts on a few forums, I realize this is somewhat of a testy topic. I know many people have their favorite ro/di system....
    Started by ntime60, 04-01-2013 09:04 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  12. The end to RO/DI ?

Someday, we will all be using this instead! Pentagon weapons-maker finds method for cheap, clean water | Reuters VERY cool technology...
    Started by dlhirst, 03-22-2013 12:20 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread