[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Hardware

Discussion about Controllers, Pumps, Lights, Heaters, Skimmers, and other reefkeeping equipment.

Page 1 of 113 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... Last
  1. Sticky Thread Evilc66's Ultimate LED Guide

So I have been asked to do this a few (hundred? )times now, so I figured I would get it out of the way. Hopefully this will provide some education to...
    Started by evilc66, 01-08-2010 04:47 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  1. 5 Stage RODI

I just received my five stage RODI from bulk reef supply, I was initially planning on purchasing the seven stage but they have been out of stock for...
    Started by Pippin, 04-05-2020 09:54 AM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  2. Poll: Salts

I need another bucket of salt and Im not sure which I want to buy. Whats the latest and greatest right now? Did BW finally get the Alk...
    Started by ReeferRob, 09-27-2009 10:36 PM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4

Sub-Topic:

Flow & Plumbing
  3. Captive Reef programming manual

Hello, I’m trying to find a programming guide for a Captive Reef CR180D light. Any help is appreciated.
    Started by JoshuaB, 08-30-2019 06:59 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  4. What brand tank to buy

I am getting a little frustrated because I am trying to research were I can buy a reef ready tank and Im not sure were to go. I have found a couple...
    Started by ChristinaV, 04-05-2018 10:05 AM

Sub-Topic:

General Discussion
  5. Led blue supliment to 250w MH-

Anyone use these? ...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-15-2018 11:50 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  6. skimmer sugestions

well I am runing a STUPID SIMPLE tank system total volume of 20 g no sump just power heads heat and skimmer so her is my problem current skimmer...
    Started by tazzy695, 06-23-2017 10:18 PM

Sub-Topic:

Protein Skimmer
  7. Suggestions for my 13 year old reef tank

So I started my 75 gallon tank back in 2004. What got me into the hobby was clams. I've had quite a few problems over the years. I'm actually now...
    Started by skuttduck, 03-27-2017 01:29 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Lighting
  8. Maxpect new XF 280

Hi Wondering if anyone out there is running the new maxpect XF280 Gyre ? We have been running the old 150's and the biggest issue has been the...
    Started by Lesley, 03-16-2017 03:35 AM

Sub-Topic:

Flow & Plumbing
  9. I'm looking for new lights.

Ok y'all I'm looking to buy new lights for my 50 breeder fish live rock Corals. I am currently using 2 55w power compacts and have a two bulb...
    Started by lngliv3, 12-01-2016 12:44 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting
  10. 165w chinese evergrow, etc. Any of these better than the others or all the same?

I have some evergrows and they're working fine, but I need some more, but can't find the same ones. Are there better quality 165w units that...
    Started by Tom Toro, 11-25-2016 02:27 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  11. Bashsea

Anyone if they are still n business? I like the twisted skimmer. Have tried several times to get in touch with them, but no luck. Are there ay...
    Started by Gear*guru, 04-18-2016 05:58 PM

Sub-Topic:

Protein Skimmer
  12. Radion Gen3?

In your opinion would 1 Radion Gen3 be sufficient lighting for a 40B?
    Started by MizTanks, 01-22-2016 12:31 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED

Page 1 of 113 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread