[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Hardware

Discussion about Controllers, Pumps, Lights, Heaters, Skimmers, and other reefkeeping equipment.

Page 101 of 113 First ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... Last
  1. Quiet Pump

Can anyone recommend a quiet pump? I've used Little Giant which isn't too bad, and the Quiet One is better yet, but can anyone recommend a quieter...
    Started by erik, 10-10-2005 11:33 AM

Sub-Topic:

Flow & Plumbing
  2. MH ballast

Hello, Can anyone tell me how much noise I should expect from a core and coil MH ballast? I was thinking electronic because of increased...
    Started by erik, 10-10-2005 10:49 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting
  3. Iwasaki 250W lamp color

Hello all. I'm researching the 6500K 250 W Iwasaki lamp. I've read that the R version is a little bluer. Supposedly it measures in closer to...
    Started by erik, 10-06-2005 12:07 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting
  4. 48w HO t5 fixture on 20 gallon. Livestock?

Hey, I just bought a 48w T5 HOfixture for my aquarium and I am wondering what I can keep in it. any thought are appriciated.
    Started by SKIFish, 10-09-2005 08:06 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting
  5. QUESTION ON PROTEIN SKIMMERS

Hey all thanks for the help on the stand question. Is a ASM skimmer better then a Precision Marine skimmer?, I was going to get a PM bullet 2 with a...
    Started by RICH, 10-08-2005 03:16 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  6. Skimmer selection advice needed! Save me from myself!

Got to start getting all of my equip. gathered up for the new 250gal. Started on the sump build last night and I want to know what everyone else...
    Started by shovelhead91701, 10-01-2005 09:21 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  7. finally got my new ballast (and a few more goodies)

I got the call that my ballast was in so I took the trip today and picked it up. well while I made the 110 mile drive I thought i should make the...
    Started by graphixx, 10-07-2005 06:44 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Lighting
  8. Halogen Lights?

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I just came from Home Depot looking for playsand, found it.It is not Southdown as mentioned before but it is there premium sand so I...
    Started by EQCM2B, 10-08-2005 10:36 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting
  9. changing filters

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0...
    Started by tyrswimming1, 09-21-2005 05:40 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  10. Aqualifter pump not strong enough.

I was going to set up an auto top off similar to dakar's. I have a 30 gallon tub on a stand in my basement that gets filled from my RO/DI filter. I...
    Started by rickm, 10-06-2005 05:10 PM

Sub-Topic:

Automation
  11. catalina aquariums

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#I have ordered a Halide retro kit from #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#A...
    Started by Soonerfan12, 10-06-2005 11:58 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting
  12. DIY canopy, 400 watt halide, new corals

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG alt="image file name: 2k429a385ceb.jpg" src="http://www.captivereefing.com/richedit/upload/2k429a385ceb.jpg"...
    Started by KBartley77, 10-06-2005 10:50 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting

Page 101 of 113 First ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread