[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Hardware

Discussion about Controllers, Pumps, Lights, Heaters, Skimmers, and other reefkeeping equipment.

Page 11 of 113 First ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... Last
  1. New Bulb Recommendations

Hi all, this is my first post so bare with me... I'm currently a year into reefing and I LOVE it! However, since I'm still a newbie... one thing I'm...
    Started by lew0622, 02-20-2013 11:04 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ T5
  2. using sponge filters for food cultures?

so i have been culturing pods for some time now to feed my pipefish. the pipefish are very dependent on these cultures and i would like to make them...
    Started by dputt88, 02-18-2013 01:29 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  3. Kessil a150w

Im planning on downsizing tanks from my 120 to maybe a JBJ 30g rimless AIO tank and was looking at possible lighting for it. I came across the Kessil...
    Started by demonclownfish, 02-07-2013 11:53 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  4. LED's

Well Jim and Andy have me thinking about LED's. The problem is I know less than nothing about them. I guess you can make a black molly look like a...
    Started by Rabidgoose, 03-29-2012 02:13 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  5. MP40 How reliable are they?

I'm sick of these old giant Tunzes blocking light and taking up too much space in my tanks. But, they work all the time everytime. I don't have to...
    Started by Tom Toro, 01-03-2013 10:01 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Flow & Plumbing
  6. Calcium Reactor reviews?

Alright, so I'm at that point where I'm sick of dosing and I'm looking into getting a Calcium Reactor. I toyed with the idea of Kalk in my ATO, but...
    Started by Kizmar, 02-11-2013 07:42 AM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  7. Par Meter For Rent?

Does anyone have a par meter I could rent for the day?
    Started by Hopkins, 08-07-2012 01:28 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  8. Red Sea C-Skim 1800 Help

I have recently purchased a Red Sea C-Skim 1800 and plan to put it in an Eshopps RS-300 Sump. My question is for those who have successfully used...
    Started by huttyhawk, 02-01-2013 07:01 PM

Sub-Topic:

Protein Skimmer
  9. Reef Octopus BH-1000

Looking at this skimmer for my 26g and possible upgrade to a 56g. For now would this be to much for my 26g?
    Started by MizTanks, 02-07-2013 10:45 AM

Sub-Topic:

Protein Skimmer
  10. API Tests

So I am hoping this is a good place to post this. Long story short I am testing a high ammonia reading, and it doesn't make any sense. No deaths to...
    Started by TanksEveryWhere, 02-07-2013 02:07 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  11. HOB Skimmer in Refugium Portion

Can you hang a HOB skimmer of the side of the refugium portion of your sump? Or will it effect the refugium some how. Looking to take my...
    Started by PeregrinTook, 02-07-2013 02:23 PM

Sub-Topic:

Protein Skimmer
  12. RO/DI flow restrictor question

I just looked at the membrane in my RO/DI unit and realized it is a 100 GPD membrane (Filmtec TW30-1812-100). I got this unit used about a year ago...
    Started by Tom@HaslettMI, 02-02-2013 01:54 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment

Page 11 of 113 First ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread